+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Concordia University of Alberta - Fall 2013

saileshkumar.r

Feb 4, 2013
Hi Guys,

I have applied for Masters in Information security in Concordia univ of Alberta for fall 2013 enntry.

Any body have applied for the same university. Please share your profiles. Also , those who have already

applied, kinldy share the details regarding the Application status and how to check the status through

online.

rahulchd

May 15, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 May 2012
AOR Received.
14 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
20 Aug 2012
Interview........
Telephonic Interview 10 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
11 Sep 2012, Passport recd by New Delhi on 17 Sep 2012
VISA ISSUED...
In Process: 11 Oct 2012, Decision Made: 30 November 2012
LANDED..........
10 Dec 2012, Destination: Edmonton, Alberta
saileshkumar.r said:
Hi Guys,

I have applied for Masters in Information security in Concordia univ of Alberta for fall 2013 enntry.

Any body have applied for the same university. Please share your profiles. Also , those who have already

applied, kinldy share the details regarding the Application status and how to check the status through

online.
The Program sounds good by the name but the point is -Did you check about the job opportunities after this program? What can be other options if you don't land up getting a job? There are hundereds/thousands PR from qualified Indians here still searching for a job from years. Employers preference is 1st Citizens/PRs then somebody else if they are in dying state to hire somebody but usually I have seen happens with hospitality sector. hope it helps and makes some sense to you.

vimalind

Aug 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
welcome to CUCA. Am studying MISSM. The pgm sounds good.. If you got IT bg and good exposure to survive. you can easily land good paying job after completion.

for example prepare for CISSP during the end of course completion. check CISSP certified professional job opportunities in North american region. you come to know the demand and shortage of professionals

saileshkumar.r

Feb 4, 2013
Hi Vimalind,

Thanks for ur info. I have 2.5 yrs of Experience and in Information Security exp for last one yr.

I have applie on March 10th, but didn not get any acknowledgement till now :(

My problem is i have low GPA in my Engineering .. i have attched my experience certifivates, and IELTS

score (7 band) .. so am worried of my admission.. Can u please share ur profile and contact pls

vimalind

Aug 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saileshkumar.r said:
Hi Vimalind,

Thanks for ur info. I have 2.5 yrs of Experience and in Information Security exp for last one yr.

I have applie on March 10th, but didn not get any acknowledgement till now :(

My problem is i have low GPA in my Engineering .. i have attched my experience certifivates, and IELTS

score (7 band) .. so am worried of my admission.. Can u please share ur profile and contact pls
do not worry, you will get through.. hope will see you in fall 2013 semester. my mail id is vimalind@hotmail.com.

ome700

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
LANDED..........
After Visa
Is 3.2/4.0 enough GPA to get into with no experience.

alapatipavan

Mar 20, 2013
hiee vimal
even i applied for MISSM sept 2013 intake, i got few queries regarding the university

what is the scope of getting job after graduation in MISSM ??
chances of getting PR in alberta...??
CUCA has lowest ranking compared to other universities.....does masters degree from CUCA worth full... ??

thank you
pavan alapati

Vinodini

Feb 22, 2013
Hi,

I have applied to "Master of Applied Computer Science" for 2013 entry.
Anyone got reply from university for this program?
Is this program good?
Any idea about its job opputunities?

Thanks in Advance,
T.Vinodini

vimalind

Aug 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alapatipavan said:
hiee vimal
even i applied for MISSM sept 2013 intake, i got few queries regarding the university

what is the scope of getting job after graduation in MISSM ??
chances of getting PR in alberta...??
CUCA has lowest ranking compared to other universities.....does masters degree from CUCA worth full... ??

thank you
pavan alapati
1.The pgm sounds good.. If you got IT bg and good exposure to survive. you can easily land good paying job after completion.
for example prepare for CISSP during the end of course completion. check CISSP certified professional job opportunities in North american region. you come to know the demand and shortage of professionals
2.Compare than Ontario r BC. Alberta province has easy to get PR after getting into job and survive if u can for 1 yr as of today's CIC rule. I may not sure how abt nxt yr changes and future.. ;D
3.CUCA school rank is low, bcoz its not due to worst pgm. we offer less pgms. Even students strength compare than other univ is very low (like 200-300). I feel CUCA is best to choose MISSM r MISAM.

vimalind

Aug 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vinodini said:
Hi,

I have applied to "Master of Applied Computer Science" for 2013 entry.
Anyone got reply from university for this program?
Is this program good?
Any idea about its job opputunities?

Thanks in Advance,
T.Vinodini
Are you sure is it Concordia University college of Alberta or Concordia University located in Montreal ..?

Bcoz CUCA doesn't have pgm called Master of Applied Computer Science, We do have only Masters of InfoSec.. check n revert back

alapatipavan

Mar 20, 2013
vimalind said:
1.The pgm sounds good.. If you got IT bg and good exposure to survive. you can easily land good paying job after completion.
2.Compare than Ontario r BC. Alberta province has easy to get PR after getting into job and survive if u can for 1 yr as of today's CIC rule. I may not sure how abt nxt yr changes and future.. ;D
3.CUCA school rank is low, bcoz its not due to worst pgm. we offer less pgms. Even students strength compare than other univ is very low (like 200-300). I feel CUCA is best to choose MISSM r MISAM.

hiee vimal...........

thanks for your info bro.....
ive applied from MISSM program on 25th April....still haven't heard anything from the Univ.....
Coming to my profile
Btech ----63%
IELTS---6.5
and Work exp----18 months...!!
i even got few professional certifications like CCNA,MCSA,MCSE and business analysis

wat are the chances getting admit....???

regards
pavan alapati

manbir_aulakh

May 30, 2013
saileshkumar.r said:
Hi Guys,

online.
hi bro
I also applied for MISSM and got admission for fall intake......can u give me ur fb link or email so i can contact u.....

LuvDuggal

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
8(R-7 L-8.5 W-6 S-7.5)
https://www.facebook.com/LuvCharlieDuggal
add me..we will discuss.
share your profile and ielts marks aswell :D :)