+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Concordia University, Montreal Winter 2020

Jul 22, 2019
How many of you have applied for Concordia University Montreal Winter Intake ??? Btw I've applied for (MEng) Information Systems Security

14harleen

Jul 16, 2019
I applied around end of may and it was marked complete and under review around 28th June. It is showing under review ever since.
I applied for M.eng Info. Systems security

Django93

Jun 5, 2020
what are my chances of securing admission in Concordia university for Meng in Electrical for Jan 2021 admission??....below is my profile

Btech in EEE with 7.84 CGPA(1 backlog)
4 years Exp as an electrical engineer
IELTS 8 overall with no band less than 6.5
No GRE

Someone please help me out.....Thank you

EssienM

Sep 28, 2019
what are my chances of securing admission in Concordia university for Meng in Electrical for Jan 2021 admission??....below is my profile

Btech in EEE with 7.84 CGPA(1 backlog)
4 years Exp as an electrical engineer
IELTS 8 overall with no band less than 6.5
No GRE

Someone please help me out.....Thank you
Your profile seems solid and your program of choice shows logical academic progression. However, I noticed that Concordia places emphasis on an applicants statement of purpose. prepare a proper SOP and you're good to go

Btw I got admitted to Meng Civil

Django93

Jun 5, 2020
Your profile seems solid and your program of choice shows logical academic progression. However, I noticed that Concordia places emphasis on an applicants statement of purpose. prepare a proper SOP and you're good to go

Thanks a lot for the reply,

I have already submitted my SOP. If I want to change the SOP can I send a mail to graduate admissions regarding this? I have made minor changes to my SOP recently.

Can u share ur profile if u don't mind?

Django93

Jun 5, 2020

I wanted to know if I need to send my work Exp certificated by email? During the application process, it was not required and I don't have any pending documents according to the portal. I have already mentioned my work experience details in my CV which I uploaded.

And do u have an idea of when I will get a reply on decisions? Deadline for winter 2021 is August 1

Thank you again

EssienM

Sep 28, 2019
Thanks a lot for the reply,

I have already submitted my SOP. If I want to change the SOP can I send a mail to graduate admissions regarding this? I have made minor changes to my SOP recently.

Can u share ur profile if u don't mind?
In my opinion you shouldn't bother changing the already submitted SOP, it might complicate things (I doubt you can retract an already submitted doc). Just hope for the best since the changes are minor

I applied on the 22nd of dec, 2019
sent in all my documents and references by the 8th of jan, 2020
received my offer of admission on the 3rd of march

EssienM

Sep 28, 2019
I wanted to know if I need to send my work Exp certificated by email? During the application process, it was not required and I don't have any pending documents according to the portal. I have already mentioned my work experience details in my CV which I uploaded.

And do u have an idea of when I will get a reply on decisions? Deadline for winter 2021 is August 1

Thank you again
there's no need for the email as long as the work cert it's not on your document checklist.
it took mine about 2 months after all my docs & refs were submitted