+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Concordia university January intake.......course choice?

aman1987

Aug 15, 2015
Hi everyone..
10th- 66%
Diploma - 59%
B.tech in cse - 62% in 2010
Job experience-4 years
Ielts- 6 band not less then 5.5
First attempt under SPP- course-computer system technician (Mohawk collage for may intake)

Second attempt under university- course -pg diploma in design studies

Both time rejection with same reason
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of previous

Now I m applying for January intake in Concordia university in masters in information security....
Is this better couse as compare to previous .......nd is this course match with my studies ...plz guggest me???????
Visa sucess chance?

Plz reply anyone
Thank u

kartz

Jun 25, 2014
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bro its a major blunder you have done with 4 yrs of exp. a diploma will never help you, i am sure your Visa SOP was really weak as you really can't show that the diploma is going to teach you something new. I am sure the course is the sole reason for your rejection.

As for the choice of university, concordia is decent. Its not a top university but its certainly good considering its in Montreal city which gives you best opportunities in terms of jobs. I can't comment on the course precisely, but in general concordia is the best option for your profile.

The important thing is you must know French. Since French is the administrative language you can't get a job, internships, get along with locals and most importantly be eligible for a PR. Quebec needs you to have least DELF B1. If you know french then just enter quebec through any university, you will definitely grow.

o9nik

Sep 9, 2015
My grads are :
B.tech mech eng : 67.4%
IELTS :7
Work ex : 4 yrs
I have recently applied how much chances are there to get admission.
Do they consider overall grad score or just last 2 yrs?