+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Concordia University January 2019 Intake

nandu9596

Sep 8, 2018
Hello.....!!!!
Does anyone received any discussion from concordia university for januray 2019 intake for master’s program ?

Please reply....

nandu9596

Sep 8, 2018
Does anyone know how much time does concordia university takes for discussion making process for master's program ?
I have applied and it's 12 weeks completed still i am waiting for reply.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Does anyone know how much time does concordia university takes for discussion making process for master's program ?
I have applied and it's 12 weeks completed still i am waiting for reply.
You applied very early. They only start discussing things at the beginning of October.

nandu9596

Sep 8, 2018
I have applied for M.Eng in civil engineering and my profile is
IELTS 7.0
B.TECH - 70.5%
12th - 86%
10th - 91%
Currently working as a site engineer. Give me your opinion on my profile bro whether I can get admission or not.
One of my friend got in M.Eng in civil engineering he was also having 7.0 in IELTS but his CGPA is 8.16. Your IELTS score is very good, in university then need minimum 3.0 & i think you can get as 70.5% = 7.45 and according to me that's 3.0 or might be more. Don't worry there are chances.
I have got rejection from Waterloo and UOIT but last got accepted in concordia. You can also apply in Windsor if u wish.

All The Best

nandu9596

Sep 8, 2018
bro do you know how to do the cgpa calculation to 4.0 scale?
Actually i don't know but i tried online conversion, my cgpa is 7.95 = 3.18 online convector result, i don't know whether it's correct or not. And somewhere i have read that 7.0 - 7.4 = 3, but check once.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Oh my. I also got told to wait 3 weeks after the deadline. I’m running out of patience
Oh my. I also got told to wait 3 weeks after the deadline. I’m running out of patience
Anyone would have told you admission starts in October for Winter. Masters have limited spots so they can't admit early they have to wait and admit the best applicants.

fiibi

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Ghana
Visa Office......
Accra
Yes I applied in June, that’s why I’m feeling the whole delay. My deadline was September 15th and 3weeks from then will be the 1st week of October
Anyone would have told you admission starts in October for Winter. Masters have limited spots so they can't admit early they have to wait and admit the best applicants.

fiibi

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Ghana
Visa Office......
Accra
what is your profile bro? and what course did u apply for?
Hi there, lol it’ll be sis here.
I applied to the MA Applied Linguistics Program. I had a 3.6 and two years teaching experience. I submitted application on June 25th

hiharshonline

Jan 21, 2019
Hello ,
I completed my bachelors in civil engineering with 7.77 CGPA (72%) and I haven’t any backlog .I applied for my master in civil engineering (Meng) in following universities.
1) university of Ottawa
2) university of Ryerson
3) university of concordia
Can you please help me ,from which university I have chances of acceptance.Please help

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello ,
I completed my bachelors in civil engineering with 7.77 CGPA (72%) and I haven’t any backlog .I applied for my master in civil engineering (Meng) in following universities.
1) university of Ottawa
2) university of Ryerson
3) university of concordia
Can you please help me ,from which university I have chances of acceptance.Please help
It will likely be difficult to get accepted at any of them with a 72 % average. You will have to wait and see because it also depend on the other applicants.

hiharshonline

Jan 21, 2019
It will likely be difficult to get accepted at any of them with a 72 % average. You will have to wait and see because it also depend on the other applicants.
That means I will n
can I have some chance in RYERSON UNIVERSITY?
If my preferences and SOP are strong?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
That means I will n

can I have some chance in RYERSON UNIVERSITY?
If my preferences and SOP are strong?
Nobody can tell you if you have a chance or not. In general masters programs usually accept students with high 70s or above averages. International students used to qualify with lower averages than Canadian students but due to the fact that Canada has become one of the most popular destinations for international students the competition has increased dramatically. It matters who else has applied for the international student spots that year.

Reactions: hiharshonline