+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Concordia University Fall 2016 - MS Computer Science

IKB

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
no financial docs required for CAQ. just pp copy, pp size photos, offer letter copy ( from PDF u can take ), CAQ fee payment receipt ( take snapshot ).. that's it. apply asap.
it will take a month. meanwhile arrange financial docs.. at least one year fee ( approx 14000 cad ) + one year living expenses for Quebec its around 11000 cad.

BTW what course u get enrolled in ?

rajvirgrewal62

Jun 18, 2016
waitingwaiting said:
Anyone know the Admission deadline for the INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS for MASTERS IN APPLIED COMPUTERS for JANUARY 2017 ?
YES BRO.. its written on their website.. its OCTOBER 1 2016 :)

rajvirgrewal62

Jun 18, 2016
harvijay1001 said:
About a week for preliminary assessment and then 2-4 weeks for decision.

At least that's what they took for my decision but there are people who applied for Fall 2016 and I got a faster decision than them.
thanq for replying bro :)
my academics are 10- 85%
12- 63.5%
B.tech - 72.1 % (4 backlogs and 12 attempts)

with this academics, can i apply in uni of windsor or winnipeg?

IKB

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Windsor didn't gave admissions to people with more than 4 backlogs as seen for fall 2016 term.. but no. of attempts could be a problem. u can ask about your chances by mailing Windsor international administration office...

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
harvijay1001 said:
"Admission Application Deadlines for International (Study Permit) Students vary depending on the program. International applicants must arrange for all required documentation to be in the appropriate office by the admission deadline. As a general rule, the following application deadlines must be respected: February 15 for September admission; June 15 for January admission; and October 15 for May admission. "

Call them up and confirm as they may till accept your application
Repeating this again, deadline for international students is June 15th for Winter intake although it's not hard and fast and they might accept later on too..

But October 1st is too late most definitely. That is the domestic applicant deadline

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
rajvirgrewal62 said:
thanq for replying bro :)
my academics are 10- 85%
12- 63.5%
B.tech - 72.1 % (4 backlogs and 12 attempts)

with this academics, can i apply in uni of windsor or winnipeg?
I don't have an idea about these universities since I applied to Concordia, Dalhousie, UOttawa, Western and Waterloo.

So far I only have an admit from Concordia but it was my first choice anyway, parce que J'aime Montreal!

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
I am filling out the Concordia Application online, if i attach the supporting documents online then will i still need to send them by mail as well ?
If yes, then which address did u send it to ?

Thanks

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
waitingwaiting said:
I am filling out the Concordia Application online, if i attach the supporting documents online then will i still need to send them by mail as well ?
If yes, then which address did u send it to ?

Thanks
Upload them online and once accepted into the university, you will need to send them hard copies of transcript, letters of recommendation, and IELTS TRF(this will be sent directly by IDP or BC, don't send your own TRF).

Address to send can be found here: http://www.concordia.ca/admissions/graduate/required-documents.html

As for your question in my inbox, Concordia does not have online reference system. Your referees will have to fill out a hard copy of the assessment form and attach a letter of recommendation with it, put it in an envelope and seal and sign across the flap. Make sure to scan it before sealing the envelope of course :p

rajvirgrewal62

Jun 18, 2016
harvijay1001 said:
Repeating this again, deadline for international students is June 15th for Winter intake although it's not hard and fast and they might accept later on too..

But October 1st is too late most definitely. That is the domestic applicant deadline
brother , i m worried now... yeah you are right.. deadline was 15 june 2016 for winter intake but i have applied on 23rd june.. :( :( :( so i will dey accept my application or not? m worried

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
harvijay1001 said:
Upload them online and once accepted into the university, you will need to send them hard copies of transcript, letters of recommendation, and IELTS TRF(this will be sent directly by IDP or BC, don't send your own TRF).

Address to send can be found here: http://www.concordia.ca/admissions/graduate/required-documents.html

As for your question in my inbox, Concordia does not have online reference system. Your referees will have to fill out a hard copy of the assessment form and attach a letter of recommendation with it, put it in an envelope and seal and sign across the flap. Make sure to scan it before sealing the envelope of course :p
Thanks for the reply. So for Referece Letter i should not send them by uploading them, rite ?
When should i mail those Refernce letters, rite now at the time of application or once i get admission acceptance ?

Thanks,

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
rajvirgrewal62 said:
brother , i m worried now... yeah you are right.. deadline was 15 june 2016 for winter intake but i have applied on 23rd june.. :( :( :( so i will dey accept my application or not? m worried
I read it to on the website. But the website also says that we should contact the department about the deadline bcos it may varies.
Did u contact the department and asked them abt the deadline ?

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
waitingwaiting said:
Thanks for the reply. So for Referece Letter i should not send them by uploading them, rite ?
When should i mail those Refernce letters, rite now at the time of application or once i get admission acceptance ?

Thanks,
Mail once you get acceptance. It will be in your offer letter asking you to mail them a list of documents.

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
rajvirgrewal62 said:
They won't accept if their intake is already full.

So it is up to them to decide. You can always call and confirm.

I feel they will accept your application since they are finishing up Fall 2016 admits right now. So they will finish up Jan 2017 international admits by September

rajvirgrewal62

Jun 18, 2016
harvijay1001 said:
They won't accept if their intake is already full.

So it is up to them to decide. You can always call and confirm.

I feel they will accept your application since they are finishing up Fall 2016 admits right now. So they will finish up Jan 2017 international admits by September
hopefully... actualy i have uploaded all the documnts for application.. also, i m applying conditional letter.. so you guys know how to make it unconditional if i get conditonal letter? if yes. please help :)