+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Concordia University 2020 winter applicants

SurajRadhakrishnan

Jun 11, 2019
Hey,
I have applied for M.Eng in Industrial Eng at Concordia University Jan 2020 intake on June 7. In the portal its displaying file is being assessed. Same reply from university that there are more applications so it takes time. Got an offer letter for same course from University of Windsor for May intake for which deadline for acceptance is 31th Oct. Should I wait for concordia or accept windsor?
Hello,
I'm exactly in the same situation.

Yimeng

Oct 7, 2019
When he applied? And what about his profile?
Thank you. He applied at April 15. But back at April he haven't graduate from Bachelor yet. The department ask him to supplement the degree when he gets it. He got it at around Mid July and supply it. Since then it came ''Your profile is still being assessed'' kind of thing.

His GPA is about 83-84 I kinda forget. IELTS 6.5. He got research project in undergraduate, 2 papers, a summer internship that's very related to his major.What would you think? Thank you

Tejas35

Aug 23, 2019
Thank you. He applied at April 15. But back at April he haven't graduate from Bachelor yet. The department ask him to supplement the degree when he gets it. He got it at around Mid July and supply it. Since then it came ''Your profile is still being assessed'' kind of thing.

His GPA is about 83-84 I kinda forget. IELTS 6.5. He got research project in undergraduate, 2 papers, a summer internship that's very related to his major.What would you think? Thank you
Yes, his profile is really good and I think he should be admitted in the University. May be due to the delaying in uploading degree, his file may be completed in mid july bcz of that they are taking too much time.
I had also same problem. Due to the portal problem my file is completed on 24th july and i have applied in this course on 24th may. From that date to last week I got my offer letter.

Yimeng

Oct 7, 2019
Yes, his profile is really good and I think he should be admitted in the University. May be due to the delaying in uploading degree, his file may be completed in mid july bcz of that they are taking too much time.
I had also same problem. Due to the portal problem my file is completed on 24th july and i have applied in this course on 24th may. From that date to last week I got my offer letter.
Yes that makes sense. Thank you so much! Will let you know when he got a reply. Thanks!

Reactions: Tejas35

nabilrana7

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Applied for study permit on Sep 28, biometrics done on Oct 02. Medical not requested.
Yesterday i got a correspondence letter.
Is that happened to anyone getting correspondence letter without medical?
medical depends on the country u r applying from