+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Concordia University 2020 winter applicants

nabilrana7

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
for mechanical department they have given deadline to accept the offer till 9th oct. Maybe the ones who will not accept the offer might create more seats and they will announce their admit those students whom they have still kept under review.

Tejas35

Aug 23, 2019
Tha
for mechanical department they have given deadline to accept the offer till 9th oct. Maybe the ones who will not accept the offer might create more seats and they will announce their admit those students whom they have still kept under review.
Thank you for the update.
if you know about ECE department's deadline, plz let me know.

Yimeng

Oct 7, 2019
It's okay. If you know about this from someone else, then plz update me.
Hi Tejas35
Have you receive a response yet?
My boyfriend has also applied MEng for ECE and MEng for Building Engineering and both of the application haven't got any response yet. In the myconcordia portal it is still stating that ''you file is under assessed, we will notify you when a decision is being made''.
It was so anxious and a lot of worries about it. I am a student currently studying at physics department at Concordia so I asked the engineering school for him 5 weeks ago. I went to the student service center and got the contact information for the staff whose responsible for reviewing for both ECE and Building Engineering program. I emailed the staff 5 weeks ago, and the staff said that due to they have received hundreds of applicants, please allow 4 weeks before a final decision. But now is already 1 more week after the approximate date she was giving. And I have wrote her twice to see if I could get update information (very very politely), but haven't got any response.
Maybe they were too busy, that's very understandable I don't blame them or anything. But it is very anxious. And he is an international student. He needs time for CAQ and study permit. It's a lot of waiting and praying!
Good luck to our applications! Hope we could get something this week!

Reactions: Tejas35

Tejas35

Aug 23, 2019
Hi Tejas35
Have you receive a response yet?
My boyfriend has also applied MEng for ECE and MEng for Building Engineering and both of the application haven't got any response yet. In the myconcordia portal it is still stating that ''you file is under assessed, we will notify you when a decision is being made''.
It was so anxious and a lot of worries about it. I am a student currently studying at physics department at Concordia so I asked the engineering school for him 5 weeks ago. I went to the student service center and got the contact information for the staff whose responsible for reviewing for both ECE and Building Engineering program. I emailed the staff 5 weeks ago, and the staff said that due to they have received hundreds of applicants, please allow 4 weeks before a final decision. But now is already 1 more week after the approximate date she was giving. And I have wrote her twice to see if I could get update information (very very politely), but haven't got any response.
Maybe they were too busy, that's very understandable I don't blame them or anything. But it is very anxious. And he is an international student. He needs time for CAQ and study permit. It's a lot of waiting and praying!
Good luck to our applications! Hope we could get something this week!
No still waiting. My application status is same as you have, and I also mailed to the university, they gave same reply as u got. Hope this week we will get good news.

Yimeng

Oct 7, 2019
No still waiting. My application status is same as you have, and I also mailed to the university, they gave same reply as u got. Hope this week we will get good news.
Yeah wish all the best luck for us! We will get there. Good news are on the way And we got each other just wait a little bit more:)

Reactions: Tejas35

SurajRadhakrishnan

Jun 11, 2019
Hi
Did you receive any update regarding this?