mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
I got an offer letter from Concordia on 8th Feb for Sep Intake'13.

Queries:

>> Should I opt for Express delivery or I do have time to get LO by normal process ( 6 to 8 Weeks ) ?

>> I was going to apply for Dalhousie also for MEngg in Internetworking but now i am having second thought whether I should apply in Dalhousie now ( Application fees 70$ + Courier Charge ).

>> Please let me know - Dalhousie Mengg in Internetworking Vs Concordia- Meng in Quality Systems Eng

>>I have already applied to Univ of Alberta and Univ of Ottawa in MEng in Engg Mnaagement Program and awaiting the decision.

>> Moreover, I would like to know the reputation of Concordia, part time Jobs availability. Job prospects ( Considering the selected Program of MEngg in Quality Systems Engg ) , PR Chances , Visa Success Ratio

Talha khi

Nov 27, 2012
Internetworking of Dalhousie is very famous+there are a lot of Indians and Pakistanis over there to help you+Dalhousie is world ranking uni better than concordia.....but inter networking is an expensive course....join Dalhousie grad page at FB to get gud info from desi people....as far as concordia is concern so it is also a gud uni but I don't know anything about the course you got admit to....Alberta is v.gud and ottawa is also gud now it depends on your interest on courses u applied And the money you have.....

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
You just mentioned the ubiquitous fact that all are good :) which I am already aware of.

Internetworking is famous and relevant to my Academic subjects ( to some extent ) whereas Quality systems Engg is also relevant to my current Work Exp profile and that is why I got the offer letter ( might be ).

Montreal is bigger city than Halifax and I have heard that more part time jobs availability. Ranking wise Dalhousie is just 2 or 3 step ahead..so moreover they are at same level

Please confirm the Total tuition fees for Internetworking program if you know

Josh21

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Done....
01-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
Personally I know nothing about these universities but I can assure you that you will never regret coming to montreal. The city is amazing in all aspects.

Talha khi

Nov 27, 2012
For fees of Dalhousie go at this site

http://www.dal.ca/admissions/money_matters/tuition_fees_costs/fee_calculator.html

Dalhousie ranking is 243 and concordia is 501

http://www.topuniversities.com

And I said all are gud uni but I also said that It depends on the AMOUNT OF MONEY you have and the level of INTEREST YOU HAVE ON THE COURSE YOU APPLIED....so chose uni accordingly....

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
I have already checked...But I am not sure the fees from this site

MEngg in Internetworking 2 year Program

It says 18680$ for 1 year.... so that means total fees of 2 year program is around 37k ?????

ms.mech

Jul 21, 2012
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
With File
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2017
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
mayank_6 said:
I have already checked...But I am not sure the fees from this site

MEngg in Internetworking 2 year Program

It says 18680$ for 1 year.... so that means total fees of 2 year program is around 37k ?????
Bro. Fees is mainly decided per course/credit hours not per year as in India.

If its $18680, it must also be provided that if you are taking 10 courses per year etc etc.

This fees might also include health insurance, graduate association fees and others which you have to pay on year basis.

Rest tution fees is decided on per courses taken.

Talha khi

Nov 27, 2012
Agreed...+you can also mail directly to the department regarding fee. Still I wud say you must join FB Dalhousie grad page it's very helpful.......

sushilsrk

May 16, 2012
Hi Mayank,

Can you share yoru profile.
Mine is below and waiting for some response from the universities(UBC,Victoria,Ottawa,york)

10:- 69%
12:-64%
engg:- 72%( overall) 76%(last 2 year)
IELTS:- 7.0
EXP 4.5 yrs

Also let me know if the dalhousie university is still accepting the application for internetworking

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
sushilsrk said:
Hi Mayank,

Can you share yoru profile.
Mine is below and waiting for some response from the universities(UBC,Victoria,Ottawa,york)

10:- 69%
12:-64%
engg:- 72%( overall) 76%(last 2 year)
IELTS:- 7.0
EXP 4.5 yrs

Also let me know if the dalhousie university is still accepting the application for internetworking
Profile:

10th - 87%

12th- 82%

B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engg with 74%

Work Exp of 2 years in IT Industry as SAP Consultant in Quality Assurance domain

IELTS - 8.0

Admission Offer: Concordia University for MEngg in Quality Systems Engg

Yes Dalhousie University is accepting the Application for Internetworking