+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Concordia, Carlton, Western Ontario, Ottawa Computer science Admitts

yeshwanth37

Apr 17, 2017
Hi Guys,

Did any one got admit from these Universities(Concordia, Carlton, Western Ontario, Ottawa) for Fall 2017 in Computer Science stream. If Admitted please let me know your profile.

SAURABH.S

Apr 19, 2017
Hi ,

I am admitted to University of Ottawa Meng program commencing in Fall 17. I need some help in the course selection because admitted at other uni's as well . Please guide seniors or co-applicants its urgent .

Thank you in advance,
Saurabh

yeshwanth37

Apr 17, 2017
Hi SAURABH,

Can i know your profile? when did u apply for university and by when did u hear back from them.

To be precise Uottawa is a top university at Canada and the what kind of assistance do you need for course selection.

SAURABH.S

Apr 19, 2017
Hi,

Profile:

10 th - 74%
12th - 76%
B.E (Comp Sci) - 72 %
Work Exp: Almost 5 years in software profile
IELTS : 6.5

I applied to meng electrical and computer engineering at ottawa and got conditional acceptance and I accepted the offer
Can you please guide how to proceed further I donot have further details and guidelines about fee payment etc.

Thank you,
Saurabh

GursimranS

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
SAURABH.S said:
Hi,

Profile:

10 th - 74%
12th - 76%
B.E (Comp Sci) - 72 %
Work Exp: Almost 5 years in software profile
IELTS : 6.5

I applied to meng electrical and computer engineering at ottawa and got conditional acceptance and I accepted the offer
Can you please guide how to proceed further I donot have further details and guidelines about fee payment etc.

Thank you,
Saurabh
What condition u got. I got admit in the same course and the condition is to submit IELTS score card

yeshwanth37

Apr 17, 2017
Hi SAURABH,

when did u apply for the university and by when did u hear back from them.

First you need to go through the course circulam and choose the subjects that suits you well, also look at the fees structure and other expenses in the university...... Calculate all these things and proceed.