+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Concerns about job duties by visa officer

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Patience is the name of the game in immigration. Go with the flow, once you provided CIC with everything they want, you can do nothing. Just relax..we all have been there.

canada08

Star Member
May 24, 2013
foodie69 said:
Patience is the name of the game in immigration. Go with the flow, once you provided CIC with everything they want, you can do nothing. Just relax..we all have been there.
That's so true...but it's killing our valuable time and it's effecting on our jobs too. ???

pal5911

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Nothing yet every day 2-3 times i check my status but it shows same in process :-X
Dont know when they will work on our files

canada08

Star Member
May 24, 2013
pal5911 said:
Nothing yet every day 2-3 times i check my status but it shows same in process :-X
Dont know when they will work on our files
Hey Pal5911, I just want to share some positive information related to our issue,

I sent an email to HRSDC to make sure if NOC should be related to the field of education.

Here is response from them:

Hello;

The Employment Requirements you are referring to are designated “usually required” and “may be required”.

Please see excerpt from NOC tutorial:

While some occupations have very specific employment requirements, others have a wide range of acceptable requirements. The following terminology is used to indicate the level of the requirement:
· "Is required" indicates a definite requirement.
· "Is usually required" means that the qualification is generally expressed as required by a majority of employers, but not always mandatory.
· "May be required" describes requirements that some employers may impose, but are not universal.

Thank you
The NOC team

empress14

Sep 8, 2016
Hi there I would like to asked for help (especially for
those have the same experience like me). I receive a letter
from VO giving me 30 days to send him an explanation letter because he is not convinced that I performed the duty of a supervisor and believes that I am just a regular staff. I have provided already a certificate of employment where my employer mentioned all my duties and responsibilities. It is a small
company and unfortunately it went bankrupt last year I have no longer contact with my employer to asked for another letter explaining detailed duties and responsibilities.
I did wrote an explanation letter but I did not send it yet because I think it not strong enough to convince the VO. I would like to ask for your help what do you think I can add more to my letter to make it more convincing. Thanks in advance