+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

concern child

mykhelia

May 25, 2018
brampton, canada
Category........
Hi, so i really need advice/ answers about my situation. so my father is a very lets say difficult man both him and his wife. I worked and save money to go and visit my mother which my father said was fine both me and my sister can go if we have our plane fare so we worked and eventually we purchase our tickets to go and visit our mom for two weeks and come back he said to us its okay we can go before we even purchased a ticket we made sure he was okay with it. so before all of this we had physical, mental and emotional fights with our father he use to constantly beat my younger sister for no good reason which she just turn 15 almost 6 months ago. i try to help but it only gets worse so i tried to call the police and my stepmother stops me and takes the phone most times but she called them when he hits her and pretend is because of us she's calling then tell them he only fights us and they did nothing about it because we fought back. that was all last year so fast forward to this year january my step mother got her place and gave us notice that she's leaving so we need to get out because our father never own the place so he also had to leave. both me and my sister we're blamed for all of this even though she signed up to get a new place 3 years ago when she said she's been abused by my father and got police to lock him up then after that she still allowed him to come back thats what she told us. we moved in march 2018 and now she's telling him to cancel our sponsorship because she doesn't want to live with us but she'll take him back and he agreed so everyday we're getting cursed at and mistreated. and he told us if we leave to go see our mother he'll cancel the sponsorship and if we don't go he'll still cancel it either way. so my question is if i go to see my mom can he cancel my sponsorship?

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
Your post is confusing.
Who is sponsoring who? Where are you and your family currently living? Is PR application currently in process so you are not a PR yet?
Or have you already landed as PR?

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
But he said he's going to cancel the sponsorship when we go on vacation can he do that?
No, he can't. You already have PR status, so you are a PR for life as long as you meet your own residency obligation. He can't cancel it so ignore his threats.

Reactions: carolbb23