+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Concern about Reference letter

jibin93

Mar 30, 2017
Please help me !!!!

I got my ITA on last week through CEC .. I used to work in Walmart as customer service manager - part time (NoC 6211 ) from 2019 September to 2019 December then I promoted as department manager ( NoC 6211 , full time permanent) from 2019 December to 2021 February.( one year and 2 month experience)

While creating express entry profile I only declare my department manager position in the profile.. since 2021 February I step down from department manager to sales associate ( NoC - C level )in same Walmart and working part time basis ( only weekends ) .. also I got an another job in different company in NoC 2242 with full time basis from March onwards..

My concern about the Refference letter from Walmart for my main job as department manager ..should I prove only one job which I mention in the express entry profile or should I have to add all positions which I held there at Walmart still confused about the Refference letter .????
How to specify all these jobs in reference letter or only specify my main job in there how I can claim this
Somebody please help me

jase3708

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-03-2021
AOR Received.
06-03-2021
File Transfer...
30-05-2021
Med's Done....
03-03-2021
Passport Req..
12-06-2021
In your work experience section, you should discuss the NOC qualified positions such as department manager. However, you do need to declare all experiences in your personal history. You only need to provide reference for the work experiences you have declared in your work history section.

So if you are going to declare "Customer Service Manager" and "Department Manager", you just need to have a letter explaining these two jobs.

If you feel like you need to clarify your situation better, just write a LOE explaining why you are providing work experience letter for the two positions above and not the other ones.

I hope this helps.

Reactions: jibin93

jibin93

Mar 30, 2017
In your work experience section, you should discuss the NOC qualified positions such as department manager. However, you do need to declare all experiences in your personal history. You only need to provide reference for the work experiences you have declared in your work history section.

So if you are going to declare "Customer Service Manager" and "Department Manager", you just need to have a letter explaining these two jobs.

If you feel like you need to clarify your situation better, just write a LOE explaining why you are providing work experience letter for the two positions above and not the other ones.

I hope this helps.
If I declare my department manager as main job which I declare in EE profile I should have to prove only that job with Reference letter and paystub .. t4 etc right ... ?? And declare all other jobs in personal history ??
One more doubt do I need to mention in my Reference letter like “” I hired as customer service manger part time basis then I promoted to department manager full time ( the job only I declare in EE profile ) and I worked this much hours and pay rate then put the roles and duties for my main job then get authorization from my manager right ?????

jase3708

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-03-2021
AOR Received.
06-03-2021
File Transfer...
30-05-2021
Med's Done....
03-03-2021
Passport Req..
12-06-2021
If you declare the main job as a "Department Manager", have you only declared Department Manager in your work history? If you have other jobs declared in your work history, you will need to provide reference letter for each individual jobs you have declared.

For jobs that you declared in personal history, you do not need to provide any reference letters.

As for the reference letter details, you do not need to mention that you are hired as customer service manager, if you are not declaring it in the work history section. You just need to declare the job duties you have performed while you were working there along with dates, and etc (as required by IRCC) and other details you have mentioned at the end.

jibin93

Mar 30, 2017
I have one more doubt I already applied TR to PR under graduate stream ..with many mistakes and missing documents .. I am planning to apply express entry (CEC) there is question in the application “ do you applied the permanent residency before “” what should I answer ..??? If I answer “ yes” the further question is Application no ??? For TR To PR , there is no application number or file. Number .
should I put yes then put tr to pr graduate stream
What is your advice????