+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

computer system technology --networking from centennial college

akash JAGDEV

Feb 10, 2014
hello pals i have applied for the networking course in centennial college . It is a fast track program but i have heard there is alot of visa rejections in fast track programs . need a little help buddies it's my first time under spp and i dont want to be demoralized at any cost . Kindly share the info u have regarding this topic and the course that i have mentioned :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

shelby360

Apr 21, 2014
Hello Mate,
Can you please tell me what is the total amount of Fees you are paying for the Course you have opted for?
As I'm interested in applying for the same course with two year Fast-rack and co-op.
thank you.

akash JAGDEV

Feb 10, 2014
actually i have no knowlegde regarding the fees as i m just planning to apply in this course............will let u know if got some info about the fees

DeepVirk

Star Member
Oct 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
20-05-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
04-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2013
LANDED..........
07-07-2013
akash JAGDEV said:
hello pals i have applied for the networking course in centennial college . It is a fast track program but i have heard there is alot of visa rejections in fast track programs . need a little help buddies it's my first time under spp and i dont want to be demoralized at any cost . Kindly share the info u have regarding this topic and the course that i have mentioned :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
which course you have applied to, 3425 or 3435 ?

Revolute

Apr 1, 2014
Sundeep(Punjab said:
i also want to do computer related diploma???
Does any one suggest that which one is best to get job to settle there...
Can you please share your profile?

Revolute

Apr 1, 2014
I am sorry i dont get the 1 year part. Have you done a UG diploma/degree? Or are you looking for UG diploma in Canada?
There are many colleges in Toronto offering UG/PG diploma in computer science field. You have to choose according to the specialization you are interested in. Like networking, database development, software engineer etc