+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Computer delivered Ielts in India-Starting 23rd Aug at New Delhi

Rashmi Raj

Oct 22, 2018
Hi All,

I heard Bangalore also offering computer based IELTS and seeing many slots. Has anyone taken the test and if so, please share your experience?

TIA

-Rashmi

Disha2808

Mar 10, 2018
Hello!
Did you take the test? How was your experience especially in listening section? As this is the hardest section for me, I want to know about any unexpected challenges you encountered while taking the test. For instance, pressure we feel while taking PBT, was it lesser this time? or typing noisa of people around, did it affect? Please advise. I have lost in listening by 0.5bands in my last attempt. Please advise. I'm a professional having no issues with typing. Infact, better at it.
Thanks

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Hello!
Did you take the test? How was your experience especially in listening section? As this is the hardest section for me, I want to know about any unexpected challenges you encountered while taking the test. For instance, pressure we feel while taking PBT, was it lesser this time? or typing noisa of people around, did it affect? Please advise. I have lost in listening by 0.5bands in my last attempt. Please advise. I'm a professional having no issues with typing. Infact, better at it.
Thanks
I would advice to take the paper-based tests, solely because I cannot stand the typing music that comes from other exam-takers. Moreover I felt at peace doing the paper-based tests and I was at ease. But it depends on how you want to go ahead with. Good luck.

Reactions: amitkala17