+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Comprehensive security screening in Non-EE PNP application and PR approved in CEC application

Pufeck

Aug 19, 2021
I submitted Non-EE PNP application on Nov 18, 2021. On Oct 11 it got into comprehensive security screening with CSIS and CBSA and there is no update since then. I submitted a couple of ATIP request to CSIS and CBSA, both of them say SS is in progress.

Since there is no update and I don't know when it will end, I submitted another EE-CEC application in April 2023, and it got approvied on July 13, 2023. No security screening.
In the CEC application, I declared that I have another ongoing PR application and attached my Non-EE PNP application file number. I have received the Portal 2 and waiting for E-COPR since then.

Do I need to withdraw my Non-EE PNP application after I receive E-COPR? Will the security screening case also be withdrawn or will it continue at CSIS/CBSA after I withdraw my Non-EE PNP application?

I am staying inland Canada from the very beginning of my application and never travel abroad since 2019.

Thanks,

sadafsk

Oct 7, 2022
I submitted Non-EE PNP application on Nov 18, 2021. On Oct 11 it got into comprehensive security screening with CSIS and CBSA and there is no update since then. I submitted a couple of ATIP request to CSIS and CBSA, both of them say SS is in progress.

Since there is no update and I don't know when it will end, I submitted another EE-CEC application in April 2023, and it got approvied on July 13, 2023. No security screening.
In the CEC application, I declared that I have another ongoing PR application and attached my Non-EE PNP application file number. I have received the Portal 2 and waiting for E-COPR since then.

Do I need to withdraw my Non-EE PNP application after I receive E-COPR? Will the security screening case also be withdrawn or will it continue at CSIS/CBSA after I withdraw my Non-EE PNP application?

I am staying inland Canada from the very beginning of my application and never travel abroad since 2019.

Thanks,

Hello, When did your application get into security screening? Oct 2021 or Oct 2022? I have a CEC application and from the beginning of April, we are under security screening. So, I guess it is comprehensive.

Pufeck

Aug 19, 2021
Hello, When did your application get into security screening? Oct 2021 or Oct 2022? I have a CEC application and from the beginning of April, we are under security screening. So, I guess it is comprehensive.
My Non-EE PNP application got into security screening in Oct 2022.