+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Complicated situation...advise needed!

Aconfusedgirl

Mar 1, 2018
I found out recently that my representative never submitted my spouse sponsorship application and when we confronted him about this, he told us to wait 2 weeks for the application number thinking he might have applied recently. So we waited and still nothing. So now, I want to apply myself (realized that its not so hard and I can do it on my own) but my worry is, what if the representative submitted my application like a month ago (which is why it is not coming up in the system when I call the CIC immigration office) and I also submit an application for my husband now, won't 2 applications with the same name cause problem and complications (which we really don' t need at this point?)?

A little background info, I am a Canadian Citizen n my husband is Indian. We applied back in late 2015 (and we still don't have an application number from our agent). The reason we did not doubt him is because we even did our medical in mid 2016 and filled+ signed papers.

immigrant7

Aug 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo -> Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-MAY-2012
AOR Received.
27-AUG-2012
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
27-AUG-2012
Med's Request
29-OCT-2012
Med's Done....
05-NOV-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-SEP-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-OCT-2013
LANDED..........
19-OCT-2013
do you remember the UCI you had on his Medical forms ?
You can check the ecas with his or your UCI number. Have you tried eCAS yet ?

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
First thing I would do is rescind the representative and start dealing with it yourself. Even if he has submitted the application recently, I would want to ensure that you are receiving any notifications sent by IRCC regarding the application. Having applied in 2015, if he has just submitted the application, I would thing IRCC would have some feed back regarding documents that are no longer current. Everything you supplied him or signed would be dated 2015.