+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Complicated employment

Justheart14

Aug 11, 2017
Hello guys,

I need some good advise and help. I am currently working here in kuwait as a dental nurse but i am having trouble for complying on my certificate of employment. I have been here since year march 2013 employed in dental clinic A and I ended my contract on may 9, 2016. Since they opened another branch of clinic but in a different name and kuwaiti sponsor but same employer (note: in kuwait, in order for an expatriate to make his own business such as clinic, spa and etc. they should have a business partner kuwaiti sponsor or what we call a backer) one of the requirements to have a fully operational clinic and to approved it by the ministry, there should be at least one license nurse under it so they asked me to transfer my working visa there in dental clinic B and i agreed. But to my surprise they transferred it to dental clinic C (which is another branch with another kuwaiti sponsor but same employer and it is already fully operational)because they said that their kuwaiti partner postponed the process on dental clinic B. they promised me they will transfer it as soon as the clinic is ok, but months have passed still it is not open and oh they returned me back to dental clinic A, which is a little disappointing since I already resigned there. After 8 months they already asked for my passport to transfer my visa to dental clinic B but sadly even if they transferred it, I am still working in dental clinic A because they can't still open there and it's not ready and until now august 2017 i am still in dental clinic A even if my working visa is in dental clinic B. And again i never worked in dental clinic B and C.

Question:

How can I coincide my working contract to my certificate of employment? How can i proved it in canadian immigration? Pls i badly need some advise as i will completely resigned again because of my situation here and i will end my work on the last month of this month, august 2017.(note: working visa in another clinic but working to another clinic is highly illegal in kuwait and is very dangerous for me but i am forced to work here again in dental clinic A).