Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
I got official letter of acceptance from canadian university, I paid my full fess and all other relavent documents, now they give fully detailed letter of acceptance to me .but it have one condition thats is COMPLETION OF UPGRADING. University require overall 6.5 bands but I have 6 bands . I go through university foundation program ( that is same as english upgrading program )with my full time course. Now anyone tell me is that okey .. It may cause any trouble in my file or not??

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Regina said:
Ask the university to upgrade your acceptance letter taking out that condition.
@ thanks for reply regina
they cant take out that condition because it is compulsary . It can remove after completion of upgrading it mean when I pass English upgrading program then they will clear this condition.. Now tell me it may harmul for my file or fine

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OK. I need some clarification.

You applied to the university in Canada, and they accept you to the academic program on one condition : you will take an upgrading English course first.

After that there is a confusion in your description. Did you get SP? Are you in Canada taking academic courses and English at the same time? Are you worried that combining ESL and academic courses could cause you some harm in terms of PGWP application (when you graduate from the program)?

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Regina said:
OK. I need some clarification.

You applied to the university in Canada, and they accept you to the academic program on one condition : you will take an upgrading English course first.

After that there is a confusion in your description. Did you get SP? Are you in Canada taking academic courses and English at the same time? Are you worried that combining ESL and academic courses could cause you some harm in terms of PGWP application (when you graduate from the program)?
. @ regina
my university. Require 6.5 bands for direct admission but they have foundation program (English upgrading ) for students like me who can not meet their ielts requirement. I have simple profile . I done my 12th with 72% marks in medical and got 6 bands in ielts . I dnt have any sp and anyone in Canada I apply through university foundation with combining full time 2 year diploma
now say is there any problem for getting visa in this way?? I paid my fees and every other documents only that condition COMPLETION OF UPGRADING please tell me about this??

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In this case you are OK. Such a condition will not harm you file for getting SP. It is a pretty normal situation.
Now you should start looking at your other circumstances - your ties to home country, source of funding, travel history.

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Regina said:
In this case you are OK. Such a condition will not harm you file for getting SP. It is a pretty normal situation.
Now you should start looking at your other circumstances - your ties to home country, source of funding, travel history.
thanks @regina
please give one more advise
I gonna apply through non spp category because I have overall 6 bands 5 in writing thats why not in spp.
now I have acceptance and tell me do I need to write s.o.p ?? What should I write and with my profile is it okey for getting study permit or not??

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
hardeep bal said:
thanks @ regina
please give one more advise
I gonna apply through non spp category because I have overall 6 bands 5 in writing thats why not in spp.
now I have acceptance and tell me do I need to write s.o.p ?? What should I write and with my profile is it okey for getting study permit or not??

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IMHO, you should wrire SOP: you still need to convince VO why you need Canadian education and you have ties to your home country.Also, mention there that you will take ESL (because your IELLTS score is low).