+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Completing Questions (After ITA)

AshRK

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Hi all,

I received ITA today and am.filling up the remaining questions. One of the questions is asking about my immediate family.members detail that have not been identified yet in the application. I have already mentioned my wife details as she is the secondary applicant. Do I need to put my parents details here or leave it blank?

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi all,

I received ITA today and am.filling up the remaining questions. One of the questions is asking about my immediate family.members detail that have not been identified yet in the application. I have already mentioned my wife details as she is the secondary applicant. Do I need to put my parents details here or leave it blank?
Parents, brothers and sisters, and children if you or your spouse have any.

Reactions: AshRK

AshRK

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Parents, brothers and sisters, and children if you or your spouse have any.
Thanks. Another question. I was working in NoC C category for 1 year and I had not mentioned that in my original application as it wouldn't have fetched me any points.

But now in this form that I am filling it is asking me all the history of my activities. If I include that NoC C category job, would they ask experience letter for that too.

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thanks. Another question. I was working in NoC C category for 1 year and I had not mentioned that in my original application as it wouldn't have fetched me any points.

But now in this form that I am filling it is asking me all the history of my activities. If I include that NoC C category job, would they ask experience letter for that too.
Not if you put it under personal history. You can put anything there that you didn't want to get points from.

Furthermore, you can also check if they require documentation when you start adding your documents. On that page you'll be asked for PCC from the countries that they determined you need one, work experience letters from jobs, and so on.