+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Completed "Personal details" showing "In Progress" in next login

springtip

Jan 7, 2015
Hello All,
I'm facing a strange problem with my ExpEntry profile. Already completed "Personal details" showing "In Progress" in next login.
Did anyone face this problem ? Pls share power pointers where im going wrong.

Best Regards
SpringTips

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
HI

No need to worry. You can click on 'Save and Continue' Button.. IT says completed.
You can also use Check for the completeness button as well

Ranjan16

Nov 9, 2023
HI

No need to worry. You can click on 'Save and Continue' Button.. IT says completed.
You can also use Check for the completeness button as well
Hi,
I am having the same issue. For me even the Continue or Preview my score is not showing up due to it.

JCanadaVan

Nov 8, 2023
Hi,
I am having the same issue. For me even the Continue or Preview my score is not showing up due to it.
There’s a glitch that Immigration Canada is working on fixing now. A lot of people are in the same situation. It’s been going on for 3 days. IRCC posted that they are working in it.

ss.sharnaly

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
There’s a glitch that Immigration Canada is working on fixing now. A lot of people are in the same situation. It’s been going on for 3 days. IRCC posted that they are working in it.
I am also facing the same problem. I can't make payment for completing the application

aswin404

Nov 13, 2023
I am in the same situation for the last 5 days. Tried refilling the personal details page for spouse & kid, pressed Check for completeness button, pressed Save and Exit button and the problem still persist. All the sections under Personal details page shows the green tick mark but the personal details section is marked as in progress.
Anyone figured out a way to get around this problem.

Dev_K2014

Nov 15, 2023
I am facing the same issue. its like this for the last 5 days. Did not change yet. I have reported a technical issue and kept the screenshots anyway.