+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Complete divorce petition/statement of claim and divorce order/judgement for you

Jagpreet

Aug 17, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEw Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 14
AOR Received.
Sep 14
Med's Done....
Sep 14
Interview........
Document missing requested December 14
Passport Req..
Faith in God
VISA ISSUED...
Faith in God
LANDED..........
Faith in God
Hello all,

I need your help, Please!

I had filed for family sponsorship for my (new) wife. She just received an email from CIC immigration NEW DELHI that she need to submit "Complete divorce petition/statement of claim and divorce order/judgement for your sponsor’s first marriage"

I had submitted my divorce certificate with all sponsorship paper and now they are asking this.

My ex-wife had submitted the divorce. I do not have or received any other document except the divorce certificate from Supreme court of British Columbia.

Not sure what to do. And they have given the ultimatum that this has to be submitted by certain date.

Please help.

Much appreciated.

Jag

taffy7

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2014/June 10th 2014 application complete
Doc's Request.
09 June 2014 same doc's requested again 6th Oct 2014. docs not needed again mistake by cic
AOR Received.
sponsorship approval 05 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
05 Aug 2014
Med's Request
28 July 2015
Med's Done....
30th Dec 2013
Passport Req..
in process 18th July 2015/ DM 5/12/2015
LANDED..........
28/12/2015
That seems strange as you are the sponsor and you are the one who got divorced. I sent my divorce certificate from Ontario court and i am the sponsor .All good. I would give CIC a call i think someone has made a boo boo. Are they asking for the original and not a copy maybe.

saria1

May 22, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 28, 2014
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
January 16, 2015
File Transfer...
January 23, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
October 27, 2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
None
VISA ISSUED...
June 17, 2015
LANDED..........
June 30, 2015
Jagpreet said:
Hello all,

I had filed for family sponsorship for my (new) wife. She just received an email from CIC immigration NEW DELHI that she need to submit "Complete divorce petition/statement of claim and divorce order/judgement for your sponsor's first marriage"

I had submitted my divorce certificate with all sponsorship paper and now they are asking this.

My ex-wife had submitted the divorce. I do not have or received any other document except the divorce certificate from Supreme court of British Columbia.

Not sure what to do. And they have given the ultimatum that this has to be submitted by certain date.

Please help.

Much appreciated.

Jag
Yeah, I'm confused why they're asking the principal applicant for the sponsors divorce documentation...

In the mean time, you should contact the court house in BC and find out how to get that documentation from them. They will have it on file. I had to submit for my divorce paperwork from a Florida court house. It was a simple call, mailing a check referencing the numbers they told me to reference and very quickly I had my dissolution papers, which lays out all the specifics of my divorce and where the judge signed. Florida doesn't issue certificates. Good luck!

Jagpreet

Aug 17, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEw Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 14
AOR Received.
Sep 14
Med's Done....
Sep 14
Interview........
Document missing requested December 14
Passport Req..
Faith in God
VISA ISSUED...
Faith in God
LANDED..........
Faith in God
Thank you for your help :)

Awesomeg

Mar 2, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13/2014
Doc's Request.
24-07-2014
AOR Received.
19-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-01-2014....Remeds 13-03-15
Interview........
"Waived" In Process August 19-2014
Passport Req..
July 24-2014.
VISA ISSUED...
DM after almost 15 months of waiting, April 20/15
LANDED..........
15-05-2015 Finally... together...
Jagpreet said:
Hello all,

I had filed for family sponsorship for my (new) wife. She just received an email from CIC immigration NEW DELHI that she need to submit "Complete divorce petition/statement of claim and divorce order/judgement for your sponsor's first marriage"

Everything that they are requesting is part of the divorce file,
You have to go to court, the same place where you got the Divorce certificate
and ask for all other documents that they are requesting,
as I said, that is part of the file.

Good luck

Please help.

Much appreciated.

Jag

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jagpreet said:
Hello all,

Please help.

Much appreciated.

Jag
They are actually asking Provisional court order .
I am sure you must have a Suit No of divorce Certificate. Just write an application to the relevant court and ask them to issue you the copy court order along with case file.
Mail that court order to your CIC New Delhi....

Jagpreet

Aug 17, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEw Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 14
AOR Received.
Sep 14