+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Complain against LSBF. for not refunding fee.

mozan

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I cam to know That LSBF do not Refund fee after visa refusal.

If you got admission in LSBF and LSBF is not refunding you fee.

Please contact me if you are from Pakistan.

I wana write letter to Dep of education to stop LSBF's expo in Pakistan to Protect Hard earn money of Other students.

And also to ACCA Student Accountant that do not give them space for Advertisement in SA.

If agree plz reply me.

Regards.

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
mozan said:

I wana write letter to Dep of education to stop LSBF's expo in Pakistan to Protect Hard earn money of Other students.

And also to ACCA Student Accountant that do not give them space for Advertisement in SA.

If agree plz reply me.

Regards.
Good initiative ..........

wJaz

Aug 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thats a good stand but unfortunately this wont work :)

You knw everything really well how things roll on here :). And LSBF has a big name now. many of the students rush to LSBF.

ahmed raza

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
SHEIKHUPURA
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
mozan said:

If agree plz reply me.

Regards.
GOOD job Mozan

mozan

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If LSBF have big name we can tell people about its reality.

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
How come does Canada look like Pakistan or India, for that matter?

dur key dhol suhaney hain kya...

sounds like money is a new religion of the world

that's just my point of view

Rupsy

Sep 17, 2011
LSBF is crap man mozan if u want any details from me mail me on my email address and ill give u all details i have been waiting for my refund since last year .. all they do is delay .. in refund .. i hope ppl come to know .. ur best chance to do is go to their stand and start talking ship on their face

mozan

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please join our cause http://www.causes.com/causes/806110-against-lsbf-no-fee-back-policy

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
mozan said:
Please join our cause
Mozan please contact me I-m having the same problem absolutelysameed@yahoo.com

Emili

Sep 12, 2013
Dear All who had issues with LSBF (London),

Have you paid a big amount of money to LSBF? Have you had issues while getting UK visa and had to withdraw your application from LSBF without getting refund? Probably other reasons? Are you in your home country without being able to get you money back though you are entitled to? Have you contacted LSBF and been laughed at or promised refund but never got it? Can you see injustice, but feeling helpless to change anything?

I have a solution for you: I have a proved record of getting refunds for international students in UK. I might be able to help you too. Trying does not cost anything, but it might be very effective.

Write me your story (with specific dates, names of persons you spoke with in LSBF, name of the course, fees, your student number, your name, etc. basically everything what could be tracked on their system, also give me a brief description of what happened and why you think you are eligible for a refund, how much do you want to get refunded (all fees, deposit or just a part of the fees?) also write me your current phone number in order to contact you).

If you get the refund, I will charge you only a little percentage of the amount refunded after the money reach your bank account. The higher the amount – the harder is to get it. It will be much cheaper than coming all the way to the UK and hiring a professional lawyer. No refund – no fees.

Drop me an email and let’s see how it goes from there. My email address is emili.neman@gmail.com
Your money is used to pay mortgages of this unethical institution and makes them richer and more powerful, take a step to change it!

rfa123

Sep 14, 2013
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2013
Med's Request
I.A
Med's Done....
I.A
Passport Req..
submitted
VISA ISSUED...
I.A
LANDED..........
I.A
mozan said:

If agree plz reply me.

Regards.

What is lsbf respond to your refund request