Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2012
I have filled up all forms and gathered all required necessary documents for my CEC application, now I have a bit of concern as to how to compile them:

1. Is it advisable to use paper clips instead of staples, how many paper clips can I use?
2. I heard others using rubber band to hold all the forms and documents, anyone have any idea?

I'm sending my application straight to Buffalo by courier since one of the police certificate is about to expire, I just need some advise from all of you guys who went thru this process before. Anyone care to share their thoughts and ideas?

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oilsand said:
I have filled up all forms and gathered all required necessary documents for my CEC application, now I have a bit of concern as to how to compile them:

1. Is it advisable to use paper clips instead of staples, how many paper clips can I use?
2. I heard others using rubber band to hold all the forms and documents, anyone have any idea?

I'm sending my application straight to Buffalo by courier since one of the police certificate is about to expire, I just need some advise from all of you guys who went thru this process before. Anyone care to share their thoughts and ideas?
Use one big paper clip or binder clip or an elastic band. That's it.