+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Comparison between Loan letter or Bank statement???

Rabia7557

Star Member
Oct 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It’s true that Canadian embassy give more preference to “Bank statement” as compare to “Loan Letter”???
i got rejection 2 week ago. Although, I’ve been attached Loan Letter with my file. Someone tell me that Loan Letter is not acceptable by the Canadian Embassy. it's true Canadian Embassy did not accept th Loan Letter?? :(

I want to apply again.. so what you guyz give me suggestion??what is the best option to satisfied the Visa officer??????

thanks

am84pm

Oct 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's better you apply with the bank statement between 4-6 months. Do not apply if you deposit money for 1 month and print that statement.

MrKhan80

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Dear Friends ,

I have got admission in Public Funded college in Diploma level Course Length of is course is 2 yrs .now planning to apply study permit in which i need your help .

i am in UK and wanted to apply Canadian Embassy in London what is standard procedure to apply first i submit application form with all supporting documents can you please guide steps to follow ?

also i need to know i have bank account here in uk which is not sufficient alone can i show RF letter from Pakistan in support of that ?

also can some buddy give information after landed in canada can i do work out of campus to bear my expenses what is hour wage rate in canada and is it easy to get job there initially and how much should i have in my pocket to run initial expenses .?

Its humble Request to all of guys answer this you help means alot to me .

Regards

am84pm

Oct 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MrKhan80 said:
Dear Friends ,

I have got admission in Public Funded college in Diploma level Course Length of is course is 2 yrs .now planning to apply study permit in which i need your help .

i am in UK and wanted to apply Canadian Embassy in London what is standard procedure to apply first i submit application form with all supporting documents can you please guide steps to follow ?

also i need to know i have bank account here in uk which is not sufficient alone can i show RF letter from Pakistan in support of that ?

also can some buddy give information after landed in canada can i do work out of campus to bear my expenses what is hour wage rate in canada and is it easy to get job there initially and how much should i have in my pocket to run initial expenses .?

Its humble Request to all of guys answer this you help means a lot to me .

Regards
You are not allowed to work first 6 moths after enter Canada as a student. This is illegal. 10.25 C$(various from province but somehow the same) per hour and maximum 20 hours a week (After the first 6 months). Sometimes they pay foreigner even less around 7-8 $ because they know you need the money to survive . In my idea think first if you can afford then apply. Don't just apply and say you will work and pay your expenses by that money. Than is not totally sufficient enough for you,me and no one. If you work 40 hours a week (illegally) you will have very low marks and later for your visa renew you are in trouble and they might give you the option of going back to your country. Hope it helps//

dil007

Jan 30, 2013
yes Canadian embassy rules are bit strict they are very careful while taking the student from other countries they check student academic background n source of income so loan letter is not a positive sign u should show strong statement which cover ur funds n living.

dil007

Jan 30, 2013
Re: Comparison between Loan letter or Bank statement???pply

Hey Rabia can you tell me for which course you applied.And how much time embassy took to respond you.I hv done my graduation in Electrical Engineering with the cgpa of 3.3 n I 'll apply for M.Eng in Canada.

am84pm

Oct 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rabia7557 said:
where is the ans of my question guyzzz..............heheh
I have already answered your question. Better to get bank statement instead of bank loan letter.

wasifsalam100

Dec 11, 2014
hello rabia7557.
I just wanted to ask that I got rejected for study visa Canada......with objections that I don't have personal assets and strong financial statement.
can you please help me in this situation ??
I was thinking to go for a loan letter from a bank..do you think its a good option if i do running finance ?? as in that case I wont have any bank statement. so what do you think will that be a negative point ??? please help me out with this I shall be grateful.
and what should be the minimum amount in my bank to show im financially stable. :)

Guys please help me out with this :)

Serendipity14

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-08-2014
Rabia7557 said:
It's true that Canadian embassy give more preference to “Bank statement” as compare to “Loan Letter”???
i got rejection 2 week ago. Although, I've been attached Loan Letter with my file. Someone tell me that Loan Letter is not acceptable by the Canadian Embassy. it's true Canadian Embassy did not accept th Loan Letter?? :(

I want to apply again.. so what you guyz give me suggestion??what is the best option to satisfied the Visa officer??????

thanks
There is no certain proof that a bank statement is preferred over a loan. When talking about loan, make sure that you get a loan sanctioned from one of the financial institutions recognized (read suggested) by Canadian Embassy. Moreover, there are a number of students who get an education loan for studying in Canada and they get visa approved too.

The way I see it, follow the recommendations with respect to bank statement as mentioned in replies here and if the fund's aren't sufficient then get a loan letter from a recognized financial institution.