+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Company Trainer under NOC 4131

muaz257

Oct 27, 2009
Can anybody guide me that i am eligible under this category or not.

I am working in Quality Assurance Department of a Telecom Company, in addition to my other job responsibilities like Acceptance Testing, Quality Control, my main duty also included training of staff on Quality standards, Technical Training to staff for new technologies. But this training covers only within the QA section.But i have to apply all the duties like handouts preparation, presentation preparations, conducting lectures, taking quizes, field job assignments, on the job and hand on training.

Please guide me ,i am eligible or not for the NOC 4131, its very urgent, i already completed my application but hesistant to send me as principal applicant or my wife.

Regards,
Muaz

Sonu81

Star Member
May 20, 2009
muaz257 said:

I am working in Quality Assurance Department of a Telecom Company, in addition to my other job responsibilities like Acceptance Testing, Quality Control, my main duty also included training of staff on Quality standards, Technical Training to staff for new technologies. But this training covers only within the QA section.But i have to apply all the duties like handouts preparation, presentation preparations, conducting lectures, taking quizes, field job assignments, on the job and hand on training.

Please guide me ,i am eligible or not for the NOC 4131, its very urgent, i already completed my application but hesistant to send me as principal applicant or my wife.

Regards,
Muaz
its hard cause ur main job title dont reflect the noc in concern here....but there is no harm trying...

muaz257

Oct 27, 2009
Sonu81 said:
muaz257 said:

Regards,
Muaz
its hard cause ur main job title dont reflect the noc in concern here....but there is no harm trying...
But the important thing is that some of my duties are matching with the duties of 4131, as it is mentioned in that category that company trainer also falls under this category.Otherwise ,i will send my wife's application as principal applicant. Whatdo u think if CIO accepts my application, what r the chances with CHC.

Ankara_cafe

Oct 30, 2009
Well, I suggest you go on the NOC webpage and REALLY check if job descriptions and responsibilities of NOC 4131 match with your responsibilities. If you believe/think they do, then apply. However, if you're not quite sure, and it seems that your wife's job is more suitable and if you are confident about her skills, they make her the principal applicant. There are some cases of denials in which job responsibilities didn't match with the claimed NOC category. Do really read the NOC descriptions carefully!!
Good luck

jireh

Oct 21, 2009
Baguio City
My husband's position title is HR Associate and he qualified for 4131 because his duties matched with it. He handles trainings..Our application is now in process. so go on with your application!

muaz257

Oct 27, 2009
jireh said:
My husband's position title is HR Associate and he qualified for 4131 because his duties matched with it. He handles trainings..Our application is now in process. so go on with your application!
thankx for the reply,

what format f ference letter will be appripriate, if u have some sample letter ,please send me on muaz.akram@yahoo.com.
2ndly , what is the verification method for refrence letter ,do they verify from the company or just the person signing it.

You know companies mostly issues reference letter with just joining date and salary detail and do not mention duties in it, so we need to take it from our immediate supervisor who only knows what we r doing in the section.But if CHC verifies it from HR, may be they will tell duties not part of my job.

What is your opinion in this case.

Regards,
Muaz

yhya_kuraz

Star Member
Sep 29, 2009
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2009
Doc's Request.
17-11-2009
File Transfer...
16-12-2009
Med's Request
23-03-2012
Med's Done....
14-04-2012
muaz257 said:

Regards,
Muaz
i think this (NOC 4131) is only for institute or university staff, its better to check with one of the immigration offices even through phone for eligibility. and good luck

FSW NOC 4121
London Office
09-18-09 Initial App NS
00-00-00 AOR
00-00-00 Addlitional Docs Sent
00-00-00 Medical Req
00-00-00 Medical Done
00-00-00 PPR
00-00-00 VISA

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
yhya_kuraz said:
i think this (NOC 4131) is only for institute or university staff
nope, 4131 includes company trainers also. the description of noc 4131 on hrsdc's website says it all.

muaz257

Oct 27, 2009
Lets See what happens, i already sent my applciation to NS CIO, I am hopeful to get it approved because i have one year work experience as Assistant System/Network Administrator in an Internet Service Provider and it comes under NOC 0213, so i am hope to get full Marks for my experience, secondly i have Masters Degree with 18 Years of Education so i will get 25 Points for that. Lets see what happens to me.

Regards,
Muaz

Application Sent :01-11-2009 (0213 & 4131) from Dubai
Application Received by NS CIO: 05-11-2009