+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Company Secretary (ICSI) EE Applicants

AbbySijo

Nov 18, 2017
Hi all,

Just creating this forum for Company Secretaries from ICSI in order to post doubts / discuss any hurdle in EE application regarding our profession.

Hope this helps!

AbbySijo

Nov 18, 2017
Which NOC code shall I apply for and do I need ICSA membership before coming to Canada?
ICSA membership is not mandatory.

I have personally chosen NOC 1242 - Legal Assistant. As my current job profile pertains to the responsibilities mentioned under that Code.

Jinit

Jan 4, 2019
Hi

Thanks for creating this specifically for CS. I am icsi member having 2.5 year of PQE in secretarial as well as legal profile. Now question is, being single applicant (unmarried) hou much are the chances to get selection in PNP or EE??have anyone any idea or experience, please suggest.

Jan 9, 2021
Hello,

Following are my education credentials, which all degrees to be assessed for ECA for Canada Immigration and from which institution (WES/IQAS/CES) (fastest and Cost Effective):
  • Master of Commerce in Business Policy and Corporate Governance from Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi, India (1 year);
  • Bachelor of Commerce (Pass) from University of Delhi, India;
  • Bachelor of Laws (LLB) from Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, India; and
  • Company Secretary from Institute of Company Secretaries of India
Please share your valuable advice.

Thanks in advance.

Jag2020

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Hello,

Following are my education credentials, which all degrees to be assessed for ECA for Canada Immigration and from which institution (WES/IQAS/CES) (fastest and Cost Effective):
  • Master of Commerce in Business Policy and Corporate Governance from Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi, India (1 year);
  • Bachelor of Commerce (Pass) from University of Delhi, India;
  • Bachelor of Laws (LLB) from Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, India; and
  • Company Secretary from Institute of Company Secretaries of India
Please share your valuable advice.

Thanks in advance.
I believe you might get below evaluation WES

• Master of Commerce in Business Policy and Corporate Governance from Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi, India (1 year); 2 Yrs
  • Bachelor of Commerce (Pass) from University of Delhi, India; 3 Yrs
  • Bachelor of Laws (LLB) from Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, India; and 3 Yrs
  • Company Secretary from Institute of Company Secretaries of India 2 Yrs

Jan 9, 2021
I believe you might get below evaluation WES

• Master of Commerce in Business Policy and Corporate Governance from Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi, India (1 year); 2 Yrs
  • Bachelor of Commerce (Pass) from University of Delhi, India; 3 Yrs
  • Bachelor of Laws (LLB) from Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, India; and 3 Yrs
  • Company Secretary from Institute of Company Secretaries of India 2 Yrs
Would i get master equivalency for the above courses or double bachelors, please confirm

Apr 23, 2022
Hi, I believe 1222 is the NOC code that matched CS responsibilities. However what field to be chosen for CS while creating EE Profile? "Law" or "Other"?

Rohit93

Feb 19, 2022
Does anyone knows whether company secretary internship done is counted towards Foreign experience?