NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-10-2019
Nomination.....
28-05-2020
Med's Done....
12-05-2020
Hi Everyone,

I'm filing my CEC application, I've just noticed that, Company's name is different on my pay stub.

For example : on job letter it says - Tim Hortons
but on pay stub it says - "Something name enterprise ltd"

Is it fine or it will be a major issue ?

Thank you.

M41614

Nov 18, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I'm filing my CEC application, I've just noticed that, Company's name is different on my pay stub.

Thank you.
Hey did you find out about this
I an having the same issue?
please reply as your convenience

M41614

Nov 18, 2019
I should add that the same considerations can apply in other scenarios, apart from franchise operations.

Many companies carry on business using a name other than the corporate name as registered. For example, Ma & Pa Enterprises Ltd. might be incorporated as such, but use another name under which it carries on business. Maybe the company is owned by a couple who have a florist shop. The name on the shop and on the business letterhead is, for eg., "Fiona's Fine Flowers". That name is not registered (although it could be registered as a proprietorship, not a company). Fiona's Fine Flowers really has no legal identity. The legal entity is Ma & Pa Enterprises Ltd. If one was not happy with Fiona's Fine Flowers and wanted to sue, the correct naming would be to sue thus: "Ma & Pa Enterprises Ltd., carrying on business under the name and style of Fiona's Fine Flowers and the said Fiona's Fine Flowers".
Thanks
Really appreciate

M41614

Nov 18, 2019
If, indeed, you are working for a franchise employer, such as Tim Hortons, McDonald's, etc., the actual employer won't be Tim Hortons or McDonald's. The employer will almost certainly be some small private company that operates the particular franchise location where you are working. It could be something like "Ma & Pa Enterprises Ltd.", or "276809 British Columbia Ltd.", or "No. 218 Sail View Ventures Inc.", or just about anything.

So, there should be no cause for concern.
Yeah i work for Tim Horton and i got letter with tim horton name but registered company is not on it bit i submit T4 and paystubs those has registered company name for Cec
Is that would be okie ?

M41614

Nov 18, 2019
Yeah work as food service supervisor in store but my concern is as i already submit my application under cec and my job letter doesn’t have my actual registered company name (paystubs and T4 does) do i need to do something about it?

KP1001

Dec 27, 2019
Hi guys, on my paystub its written LENSH MANAGEMENT LTD, on cheque its written LEN SH MANAGEMENT LTD & on T4 its written LEN S H MANAGEMENT LTD. Would it create any complications? As the name is same just the spacings are different.

Sherry124

Apr 6, 2022
Hi Everyone,

Thank you.
Hello, May I know that your update? As I have the same situation. I would like to know what should I do. Thank you!