+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Companies providing fake reference letters?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rahul12 said:
trust me , many people are doing and have done it. and they got their ITA and AOR
Possibly. A lot of people get away with murder, rape and robbery too. Doesn't reduce the risk of being involved in such activities. Doesn't stop people from attempting them nonetheless. Doesn't make them legit though.

afsar9930

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
I have never faked anything nor would I ever do it. I fell short by 2 weeks to qualify for CEC because CiC opened up my file for work permit extension in only 45 days. It is just killing me that I fell short by two weeks.

However, what kills me most is that when I hear a stories where people not even get a fake experience letter but somehow get fake cra documents too and they get away.

Hhh466

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
afsar9930 said:
I have never faked anything nor would I ever do it. I fell short by 2 weeks to qualify for CEC because CiC opened up my file for work permit extension in only 45 days. It is just killing me that I fell short by two weeks.

However, what kills me most is that when I hear a stories where people not even get a fake experience letter but somehow get fake cra documents too and they get away.
Unfortunately, we cannot do much about that. I know of two people who got fake documents from Canadian companies including tax forms and are now residents.

I agree with what Asivad said; fraud will never ever be eradicated. Some people will still always opt for it but that is a risk they are willing to take. Some get away, some don't.

Hhh466

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
afsar9930 said:
The system is not very rigorous. In my opinion CIC should contact with CRA and Srvice Canada
They do but there is nothing for them to catch since as far as they are concerned, everything checks out. On paper you are an employee of Company X and that same company pays you and deducts taxes. So in theory, all checks with CRA and Service Canada will come back good because everything is being recorded on your SIN.

A very elaborate scam, but one that I have personally seen work.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
afsar9930 said:
The system is not very rigorous. In my opinion CIC should contact with CRA and Srvice Canada
Rigorous enough to get me refused on a technicality. So there are checks and balances in place - some people do get away with murder though - roll of the dice.

Rahul12

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
July 18
AOR Received.
April 10
Passport Req..
July 20/sent July 30
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 6th
LANDED..........
Aug 8th
Hhh466 said:
They do but there is nothing for them to catch since as far as they are concerned, everything checks out. On paper you are an employee of Company X and that same company pays you and deducts taxes. So in theory, all checks with CRA and Service Canada will come back good because everything is being recorded on your SIN.

A very elaborate scam, but one that I have personally seen work.

Yes people do that in many cases. But thats legit.

Malik87

Feb 24, 2015
Mostly people who have nothing to loose do this type of stuff. They kniw even if they get rejected nothing will happen as they just taking risk, and if they succeed thats plus for them. One example is my coworker here in Canada who provided fake work experience and cic didn't even call his provided work place phone or email and he got pr and now he is Canadian national.

nagrish

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rahul12 said:
Wow! then its problem solved for most of the foreign workers. They can simply add 3+years work experience , get letters from a company somehow and score clb 7 and get an ITA.
No more discussion. If this is the case, foreign workers will have utmost advantage and is much simpler for them to get an ITA.
Eh...all PR applicants are foreign

Rahul12

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
July 18
AOR Received.
April 10
Passport Req..
July 20/sent July 30
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 6th
LANDED..........
Aug 8th
nagrish said:
Eh...all PR applicants are foreign
I meant those applicants who did not study nor worked in Canada.

taffarel

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rahul12 said:
trust me , many people are doing and have done it. and they got their ITA and AOR
I cannot understand. 3 Years work experience is nothing..
Then what? They will certainly be punished by Canadian labor market sooner or later.

Hhh466

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taffarel said:
I cannot understand. 3 Years work experience is nothing..
Then what? They will certainly be punished by Canadian labor market sooner or later.
What do you mean 3 years work experience is nothing? I got my ITA based on 2 years of experience!

White-viking

Aug 23, 2015
That's the big problem. Majority of immigrants have fake qualifications and experience. That's why Canada should ban immigration from third world countries. Otherwise our economy, healthcare and welfare system will be destroyed.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Rahul12 said:
yes thats the problem with the system. express entry needs to be revamped. people will fake things once they get desperate and have to wait for years. system is not designed properly.

gavingan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
White-viking said:
That's the big problem. Majority of immigrants have fake qualifications and experience. That's why Canada should ban immigration from third world countries. Otherwise our economy, healthcare and welfare system will be destroyed.
Sorry I cannot agree.
And, majority... are you really sure about that?