23-10-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
DM: 26-12-2015
Passport Req..
28-01-2016
Hi,

I have almost 500 pages of whatsup chat log with my wife whom I'm sponsoring and not sure if I have to send all 500 pages with my application or just few as sample.
Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
A few from each month and year should be enough as long as you have other things to send . It is important not to overload the application. You can always write a note that you have 500 hundred and that you selected a few. If they want more you can supply them.

insonoro

Jul 6, 2015
Spain
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississagua
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/05/2015
AOR Received.
10/07/2015
I had 1950 pages from imessage and I did not include them on the app. In case they want more evidences I will send them.
we included the lease of the house, ownership of our dog together, 9 flight tickets booked together and hotel bookings and a copy of pages of passport with the stamps, declaration from friends, fotos with my family and his family, bank accounts, insurance showing that we are benefactors of each other.

As we are leaving together I thought the conversation on the phone were not necessary, such a waste of paper but if they want them, we have plenty.

Oak

Aug 20, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-08-2014
Med's Request
21-06-2015
Med's Done....
26-06-2015
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
04-09-2015
sdh said:
Hi,

I have almost 500 pages of whatsup chat log with my wife whom I'm sponsoring and not sure if I have to send all 500 pages with my application or just few as sample.
Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Hi,

I did not include any of my communication records in my application, because as we all know, it is too much! Too personal, and stuffs like that. But I did include like two letters and cards I sent to my husband, the cards we received for our wedding, photos of outing, and such.

Our outings were like to the zoo and museum and a short trip to another city in the province. Hahaha. Well, as long as your relationship is genuine, you don't have to over prove it to anyone. Just give enough. Not too much.

Best of luck!

M

mikeymyke

Most might disagree with me, but I feel it's better to send too much than too little, especially if your spouse is coming from regions that have marriage fraud issues like Pakistan.

Many interview requests occur because the person reviewing your file is lacking information, so they schedule an interview in order to gather information from you. By giving them sufficient information, they will not feel the need to interview you, thus saving you lots of time.

When you send lots of communication proofs, they'll review them briefly and just discard most of it when they deem that you have sufficient communication evidence. That's what happened in my wife's case. She's from Vietnam, also a high marriage fraud risk country. We sent in tons of chat logs, and on our GCMS notes, they indicated they already deemed our communication evidence to be sufficient and then shredded our chat logs.

Since you already have all the chat logs, why go through the trouble of sorting out the chats when you can just send all of them at once?

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
mikeymyke said:
Most might disagree with me, but I feel it's better to send too much than too little, especially if your spouse is coming from regions that have marriage fraud issues like Pakistan.

Many interview requests occur because the person reviewing your file is lacking information, so they schedule an interview in order to gather information from you. By giving them sufficient information, they will not feel the need to interview you, thus saving you lots of time.

When you send lots of communication proofs, they'll review them briefly and just discard most of it when they deem that you have sufficient communication evidence. That's what happened in my wife's case. She's from Vietnam, also a high marriage fraud risk country. We sent in tons of chat logs, and on our GCMS notes, they indicated they already deemed our communication evidence to be sufficient and then shredded our chat logs.

Since you already have all the chat logs, why go through the trouble of sorting out the chats when you can just send all of them at once?
I agree, more evidences are better.