+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Common law-family class

hb1319

Star Member
Dec 16, 2021
Hi all,

I received returned application because of imm5406 as below message. My application is just my boyfriend sponsor only me, no kids or dependents.After i checked, i see my section B - Children was blank and i added”Not Applicable” and the form is “Ready to Submit”. All other forms are marked “ Ready to Submit” too and not marked “Complete “. Is it mean i can resubmit my application now if it is said ready to submit?

IMM5406AdditionalFamilyInformation(forPrincipalApplicant):TheAdditionalFamily
Information (IMM 5406) is missing or incomplete. Please provide a current, completed and
signed Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) for the Principal Applicant and all
dependentsaged18andover,whetheraccompanyingornot. Eachindividualmust
complete and sign their own form.
Sections A, B and C must be fully completed for this form to be considered complete. If you
are unable to provide any of the information for any individual listed in section A, B and C, you
must provide an explanation.You must submit the most recent version of this form.
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5406e.pdf

PR666

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
Hi all,

I received returned application because of imm5406 as below message. My application is just my boyfriend sponsor only me, no kids or dependents.After i checked, i see my section B - Children was blank and i added”Not Applicable” and the form is “Ready to Submit”. All other forms are marked “ Ready to Submit” too and not marked “Complete “. Is it mean i can resubmit my application now if it is said ready to submit?

IMM5406AdditionalFamilyInformation(forPrincipalApplicant):TheAdditionalFamily
Information (IMM 5406) is missing or incomplete. Please provide a current, completed and
signed Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) for the Principal Applicant and all
dependentsaged18andover,whetheraccompanyingornot. Eachindividualmust
complete and sign their own form.
Sections A, B and C must be fully completed for this form to be considered complete. If you
are unable to provide any of the information for any individual listed in section A, B and C, you
must provide an explanation.You must submit the most recent version of this form.
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5406e.pdf
when did you submit your application? Did you get the FN? I know other people missed the document just resubmitted and on the queue waiting again for AOR.

hb1319

Star Member
Dec 16, 2021
They returned it to me . I read that if i resubmit they willl count the processing application from beginning