+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Common law CSQ request and forms to MIDI

annabusdra

Jan 9, 2018
Hi everyone,
I am applying for inland common law sponsorship and received the request from the federal government to send documents/CSQ to the MIDI in Quebec. I focused so much on getting ready for the application to be sent in Mississauga that I am now totally unprepared for the Quebec one.
I have looked at the requested documents (I understand we need kit A) and have a couple of question:

1. - Does my sponsor need to submit the financial evaluation form? I think he does but on the checklist it seems it's optional. He is in good standing with banks, very high salary, no financial problems.
2. - Does MIDI have specific mail box to receive those forms or do i have to send them to the general one?
3. - I understand I have a deadline of 30 days to submit the documents. Is this affecting my Open Work Permit processing time?

Thanks!

jiayi29

Nov 9, 2015
Hi, I just submitted my application with my common law partner too. Do u mind sharing the list of document they requested? Thank you so much!!

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Hi everyone,
I am applying for inland common law sponsorship and received the request from the federal government to send documents/CSQ to the MIDI in Quebec. I focused so much on getting ready for the application to be sent in Mississauga that I am now totally unprepared for the Quebec one.
I have looked at the requested documents (I understand we need kit A) and have a couple of question:

1. - Does my sponsor need to submit the financial evaluation form? I think he does but on the checklist it seems it's optional. He is in good standing with banks, very high salary, no financial problems.
2. - Does MIDI have specific mail box to receive those forms or do i have to send them to the general one?
3. - I understand I have a deadline of 30 days to submit the documents. Is this affecting my Open Work Permit processing time?

Thanks!
1- no financial evaluation in Quebec,,, no needed
2- yo have to send the information via postal mail
285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage
Montréal (Québec) H2Y 1T8
3a - It last more than 3 months.
3b - no affecting