+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

coming to canada end of nov - supervisa

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My mother is coming to Canada end of Nov on Supervisa. Based on what I can see on the internet, arrivecan app is no longer used and all she needs to do is follow process/methods which were followed in past i.e. fill in the declaration form in flight and provide at the airport. Also now no need for PCR covid test etc.

She will be asked how long she intends to stay in Canada and she can say 2 years. Her visa says Visitor, PG1 and 10 years multiple entries.

Are there any restrictions due to covid or any other thing as of now?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My mother is coming to Canada end of Nov on Supervisa. Based on what I can see on the internet, arrivecan app is no longer used and all she needs to do is follow process/methods which were followed in past i.e. fill in the declaration form in flight and provide at the airport. Also now no need for PCR covid test etc.

She will be asked how long she intends to stay in Canada and she can say 2 years. Her visa says Visitor, PG1 and 10 years multiple entries.

Are there any restrictions due to covid or any other thing as of now?
No current limitations although always good to check closer to her departure date. She can say up to 5 years for her visit. No date mentioned on her passport means she has been granted5 years. Her ability to secure supervisa insurance will determine if she can stay every year. She needs to have proof of supervisa insurance for the first year (you buy a year at a time). She should carry a copy of her policy or have it on her phone if she has one.

Reactions: ciscoccie