+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Coming from the U.S. to claim refugee status in Canada

americanadian

Mar 3, 2011
newtone said:
nice, and this is coming from someone who wants to come to canada to study as an international student, pretty juvenile. But anyway hopefully you'll pass your courses with c+ average
Juvenile that I, unlike all Canadians, don't think that Canada is Gods gift to the world? Canada isn't perfect, get the hell over it, and tell your country with less people than one of my states to get over it too. You will never be on the same level as the US. The fact that the US is a world superpower and works on a level above Canada with ten times as many people to look after is astonishing. If Canada ever has 300,000,000 people you would have crumbled long ago.

Speaking of juvenile, it's pretty immature of you to assume you know me and assume you know the marks I will get in university. Again, grow the hell up and get over yourself.

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
americanadian said:
Juvenile that I, unlike all Canadians, don't think that Canada is Gods gift to the world? Canada isn't perfect, get the hell over it, and tell your country with less people than one of my states to get over it too. You will never be on the same level as the US. The fact that the US is a world superpower and works on a level above Canada with ten times as many people to look after is astonishing. If Canada ever has 300,000,000 people you would have crumbled long ago.

Speaking of juvenile, it's pretty immature of you to assume you know me and assume you know the marks I will get in university. Again, grow the hell up and get over yourself.
I think you've got the chip on your shoulder buddy

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newtone said:
I think you've got the chip on your shoulder buddy
Hey Newtone,

Maybe the new government will change the immigration rules for students?

May 3rd 2011 - Inserting a new clause, that lists humility as a condition of application to study in Canada.
Of course outright arrogance would solicit a mandatory two year ban on any entry to Canada :)

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baloo said:
Hey Newtone,

Maybe the new government will change the immigration rules for students?

May 3rd 2011 - Inserting a new clause, that lists humility as a condition of application to study in Canada.
Of course outright arrogance would solicit a mandatory two year ban on any entry to Canada :)
@ baloo, I like it :) we should call it the "friendship clause" just to give it a nice name.

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newtone said:
@ baloo, I like it :) we should call it the "friendship clause" just to give it a nice name.
Sounds wonderful to me :)

In fact, "friendship clause" certainly sounds like something that Canadian Citizens embody anyway.

YorkFactory

Oct 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
americanadian said:
You will never be on the same level as the US.
I see you haven't traveled much (if at all) outside the U.S.

By the way, you're only just correct about the population of Canada: California is the only state with more people than Canada (and it's not exactly thriving right now). Ontario, by itself, has more people than any state but California, Texas, New York, and Florida.

And you're not at all correct that the U.S. is just as safe as Canada.