+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

come across Negative posts against WES Canada over Internet, so WES/ICAS/CES ?

goldenbowl

Feb 13, 2014
Hello Everyone,

i have came across the Negative Statements over internet against WES Canada ,,,

check these below links against WES Canada that i found over Internet.

Link 1 www.consumeraffairs.com/education/world_education_services.html

Link 2 http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/world-education-services-world-education-services-evaluation-not-done-c674297.html

Link 3 http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/world-education-services-wrongfully-canceled-application-c726321.html

so i am really need to advice that should i move with Educational Credential Assessment from WES or should i choose ICAS/CES.. really in dilemma.

i just like to know that which is the best, genuine and legitimate and efficient service provider for Credential Assessment among WES/ICAS/CES. if i ask you that you have to choose one among 3 and you don't bother about processing time then which one will you choose among 3,,, i don't have problem of time as i can wait for upto 6-8 weeks or more...

i believe in slow and steady race story of rabbit and tortoise so i am not in rush .... just want the best value of money that i am going to pay for Assessment...

hoping for the replies from senior and exert members..

thanks...

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
goldenbowl said:
Hello Everyone,

Link 2 http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/world-education-services-world-education-services-evaluation-not-done-c674297.html

Link 3 http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/world-education-services-wrongfully-canceled-application-c726321.html

so i am really need to advice that should i move with Educational Credential Assessment from WES or should i choose ICAS/CES.. really in dilemma.

i just like to know that which is the best, genuine and legitimate and efficient service provider for Credential Assessment among WES/ICAS/CES. if i ask you that you have to choose one among 3 and you don't bother about processing time then which one will you choose among 3,,, i don't have problem of time as i can wait for upto 6-8 weeks or more...

i believe in slow and steady race story of rabbit and tortoise so i am not in rush .... just want the best value of money that i am going to pay for Assessment...

thanks...
I have experience with both CES and WES. For me, WES was a lot better, but it mainly has to do with speedy service, so it may not apply to your case. But just in case - University of Toronto:
- spent 5 weeks before they even started processing my application (this huge delay wasn't counted towards the processing time, btw);
- all that time they could neither confirm nor deny if they received my package or not (also, they took weeks to answer my emails, and their answers were unhelpful and rather rude. I was seriously worried that they didn't receive my application at all);
- spent further 13 weeks processing (when I applied, the expected time was 5 weeks, and grew steadily on each subsequent week).
To contrast, WES had great communication, never increased the expected time and actually processed my application in 3 weeks instead of the 4 weeks estimated. Oh, and I think they were slightly cheaper, too (but I may be mistaken; either way, the cost wasn't much different).

Hemi427

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goldenbowl said:
Hello Everyone,

thanks...
I would still opt for WES. If all your documents are complete and as per their requirement, they will issue you an ECA.

goldenbowl

Feb 13, 2014
Thanks fl_pie for quick response,,

you are perfectly right about CES.. so CES is not fit in my box...

so i have rest WES/ICAS... so i have to choose between WES/ICAS ,,,

looking for more inputs other valuable members..

anyone had experience with ICAS services ? please let me know ?

let me know having any idea for current processing time of ICAS and WES ?

thanks,,,

Hemi427

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goldenbowl said:
Thanks fl_pie for quick response,,

you are perfectly right about CES.. so CES is not fit in my box...

so i have rest WES/ICAS... so i have to choose between WES/ICAS ,,,

looking for more inputs other valuable members..

anyone had experience with ICAS services ? please let me know ?

let me know having any idea for current processing time of ICAS and WES ?

thanks,,,
I did my evaluation in October 2014 and believe turn around time was quick, within 20 days, excluding the postage time.

I sent another one on 4th Feb and the evaluation is still in progress. I think they are receiving more request due to EE and hence the delay in the processing time. However, I also believe that if your documents etc are complete they will evaluate it sooner than most.

You have to make a quick call without wasting time. At the most the delays will be couple days.

goldenbowl

Feb 13, 2014
thanks Hemi427 for prompt reply, really appreciated,,,

i found and compare that WES is the fastest in current scenario then ICAS and CES is dumb slow in processing..

i like to know that the current processing time of ICAS ... or should i move with WES..?

Thanks...

Hemi427

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goldenbowl said:
thanks Hemi427 for prompt reply, really appreciated,,,

i found and compare that WES is the fastest in current scenario then ICAS and CES is dumb slow in processing..

i like to know that the current processing time of ICAS ... or should i move with WES..?

Thanks...
I have no experience with ICAS.

Hopefully someone can shed a light :)

Peterkond

Feb 18, 2015
I have used WES for evaluation. Everything was fine. I got my ECA report in time.
But after two month I examine my report and have found some mistakes with my specialization they specified in report.
I sent them two messages by email but no answer. I have lost all hopes to connect to them.
But after week they give me reply and promise me to solve all my problems.

So I recommend WES

tymix

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
They are all birds of a feather who are out to rip off applicants...imagine charging over $200 just to assess credentials. How much would they charge it they were to conduct an exam? #DayLightRobbery

goldenbowl

Feb 13, 2014
tymix said:
They are all birds of a feather who are out to rip off applicants...imagine charging over $200 just to assess credentials. How much would they charge it they were to conduct an exam? #DayLightRobbery
you are 99% right,,, ha ha

white peoples already has been looting India for 200 Year and this succession is still continuous in the form of SAT, GRE, GMAT, IELTS, TOEFL, ECA and 100 of other exams,,,, GOD SAVES THE WORLD.... ha ha

INDIA & CHINA is the biggest market for Western Countries to make a good cash on the name of English proficiency Assessment..

anyway we can't do anything because we are perforce as we need it... at last we can say this...

anyway if no one interested in western country simply ignore it and enjoy your life in your native country.. thats it..

cheers..

goldenbowl

Feb 13, 2014
i has a great experience with ICAS.. i sent them Initial Email regarding ECA.

Email Sent regarding urgent Query to ICAS at: Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 2:39 PM
got Reply from ICAS at: Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 7:41 PM

i got very nice and clean reply... very straight and transparent reply... nothing verbose like stuffs to lure applicants..... great...

let me know any one have prior experience with ICAS regarding ECA Report... share your experience in detail when had you submitted your application, what docs you send (your side and Uni. side), when they got your docs, how much it cost, when did you get your ECA report and your overall experience with ICAS.

same above experience with WES/CES.

Thanks...

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
CES has really poor and slow service, I think they don't have proper trained staff. In my case they took 17 weeks to process my application. And I missed last year's (2014) intake.

goldenbowl

Feb 13, 2014
Sky-Walker said:
CES has really poor and slow service, I think they don't have proper trained staff. In my case they took 17 weeks to process my application. And I missed last year's (2014) intake.
yes you are right, CES are truly slow but i don't think they don't having proper trained staff , fact is that CES is a part of Uni. of Toronto and Uni. of Toronto is highly reputed Canadian Institution and they never wanna a single splotch on their character by giving the false or erroneous credential just for the sake of making money,,,

you can seen CES credibility and professionalism by their application procedure, requirements and their application form...

they even ask for Colored Copies (back & front with 300 DPI Scan) of your educational docs (DMCs, Degree) and if signature of issuing authority is at the back of document (University/Autonomous College) you need to scan the rear of docs so they can verify the signature and seal....

they also ask for Photo Identity proof..

i think they are well aware of Degree Mills like stuffs over internet so they have some solid benchmark so minimize the illegal things.. thats why CES take Ridiculously long time to issue ECA report..

same with ICAS .... they are also good... not sure with others like WES... received negative statements against WES.....

i mailed ICAS regarding ECA and they replied that they charge $CAD 200 regardless of Number of Qualifications/Degree you need to assessed... great... same charge for 1 degree/ more degrees... its great...

cheers...

priya0310

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/ Now transferred to WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sept-2014
Nomination.....
SLU on 20th April 2015
AOR Received.
03-Feb-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
File transferred to WVO
Med's Request
06 May 2015
Med's Done....
12 May 2015
Interview........
Decision Made on 23rd May 2015
Passport Req..
26th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th June 2015
LANDED..........
in September 2015
Hi All,

I am really disappointed with WES. In 2013 I applied for evaluation and after providing all necessary documents they provided evaluation report with Institution status as Non-Recognized. I have provided every required document and documents were sent directly from institution. It was really shocking because I completed by bachelors from top 10 colleges in North India. I fight them for almost 6 months, but no result.

After 1 year in 2014, I came to know that one of my batchmate (same college, same department) got his degree evaluation with Institution Status as Recognized. I asked my friend his WES Reference no. and sent an email to WES to inform them this discrepancy they did to the application. In reply to my inquiry, WES has issued revised evaluation report with Recognized Status.

Now, I am planning to take legal action on WES.

AnnaCan

Aug 16, 2019
I saw comments here and chose WES for my evaluation. Regret it because it had taken too long, they constantly missed documents (had to resend many times), and the agents are not responsible.

First, the official timeline to finish an evaluation is NOT 7 business days anymore, but 35 business days.

Second, everything was SLOW. I had to mail my transcripts twice and send e-documents four times because the system said my documents were missing. I wrote four times to the customer service for help with finding the documents, but nobody really took care of it (I either received no response or was told again that the documents were missing). Review took more than one month - it's already two days after the due date but the status is still "in progress". They were pretty quick at receiving money, though. Charge is very high and not worthy.

If you are in a hurry, go somewhere else.