+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Combination of Part time and full time work experience for OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream

aiitis

Jan 13, 2023
Hi,

It is mentioned that we should have 2 years full-time or 4 years part-time work experience. I have worked 7 months full-time (37.5 hours per week) and 32 months part-time (20 hours per week). The cumulative hours of my part-time and full-time work experiences combined are greater than 3,120, but neither my part-time work experience nor my full-time work experience alone can reach 3120. I am wondering if I meet the work experience requirements to apply?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,

It is mentioned that we should have 2 years full-time or 4 years part-time work experience. I have worked 7 months full-time (37.5 hours per week) and 32 months part-time (20 hours per week). The cumulative hours of my part-time and full-time work experiences combined are greater than 3,120, but neither my part-time work experience nor my full-time work experience alone can reach 3120. I am wondering if I meet the work experience requirements to apply?
So do you have two years of full time experience with your full and part time work?

aiitis

Jan 13, 2023
So do you have two years of full time experience with your full and part time work?
Thank you for your response, if I sum up the working hours it will exceed 3120, but neither of them alone could reach to 3120.

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am not going to do the math for you. But if you combine your full time and part time hours, it doesn’t equal two years? Also needs to be within the last 5 years.

If not, talk to your employer because why wouldn’t they apply for a LMIA? Are you in Canada

aiitis

Jan 13, 2023
I am not going to do the math for you. But if you combine your full time and part time hours, it doesn’t equal two years? Also needs to be within the last 5 years.

If not, talk to your employer because why wouldn’t they apply for a LMIA? Are you in Canada
Hi, Thanks again for your response, if I combine the hours it would become 3628 which will be even more than two years of full-time work (i.e., 3120). But it would be a combination of full-time and part-time in 3 years. I am on study permit thats why I can work 20 hours per week, the full-time works are from paid coop works

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, Thanks again for your response, if I combine the hours it would become 3628 which will be even more than two years of full-time work (i.e., 3120). But it would be a combination of full-time and part-time in 3 years. I am on study permit thats why I can work 20 hours per week, the full-time works are from paid coop works
Contact OINP and ask.

maridelemon18

Jan 2, 2019
You need hours AND two years. Do you have two years of full time experience with the 2 jobs?
Hi does OINP Employer Job Offer Stream - Foreign Worker Stream needs education credential assessment? Currently in Canada and received an invitation last week. Also, my CLB is 4 only and they gave me points on it. IELTS will about to expire on Feb 9 ,2023, plan to submit my documents on Jan 20, 2023. Do I need to tkae new IELTS? Thanks I really need help with this application.

maridelemon18

Jan 2, 2019
Hi does OINP Employer Job Offer Stream - Foreign Worker Stream needs education credential assessment? Currently in Canada and received an invitation last week. Also, my CLB is 4 only and they gave me points on it. IELTS will about to expire on Feb 9 ,2023, plan to submit my documents on Jan 20, 2023. Do I need to tkae new IELTS? Thanks I really need help with this application.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Nothing about ECA. You got no points with CLB 4 for IELTS anyways.
https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-employer-job-offer-foreign-worker-stream#section-2