+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COLOURED OR BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOCOPIES?

rikky1984

Mar 27, 2018
For citizenship application; coloured photocopies were asked for passport pages. Can i submit black and white photocopies? as I dont have a coloured printer?

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
For citizenship application; coloured photocopies were asked for passport pages. Can i submit black and white photocopies? as I dont have a coloured printer?
You should be simply following the instruction. Even if its not in the instruction, always use color copies for any application which is easier for them review since stamps would be in different colour and will show that its authentic but its difficult to predict/confirm if its black and white.
Get it printed from outside as not everyone has printer at home. Its better to deal with cic at first time correctly to avoid document requests later which delays your application further.
Whenever they issue request of documents after test, they are again asking colour copies. So send only color copies of any support/additional documents.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-0002-application-canadian-citizenship-under-subsection-5-1-adults-18-years-older.html
"colour photocopy of all pages (valid or expired) of your passport(s) "

rikky1984

Mar 27, 2018
You should be simply following the instruction. Even if its not in the instruction, always use color copies for any application which is easier for them review since stamps would be in different colour and will show that its authentic but its difficult to predict/confirm if its black and white.
Get it printed from outside as not everyone has printer at home. Its better to deal with cic at first time correctly to avoid document requests later which delays your application further.
Whenever they issue request of documents after test, they are again asking colour copies. So send only color copies of any support/additional documents.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-0002-application-canadian-citizenship-under-subsection-5-1-adults-18-years-older.html
"colour photocopy of all pages (valid or expired) of your passport(s) "
thank you