+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Colour of test invitation letters

Canadian24

Aug 28, 2013
Hello All,

Any idea if a yellow test invite letter from Scarborough means on the stop oath letter if file is good and officer does not get suspicious?

Or is the colour irrelevant. Care to share any experiences?

ajay95

Star Member
May 4, 2012
As per my understanding color is irrelevant.

Canadian24 said:
Hello All,

Any idea if a yellow test invite letter from Scarborough means on the stop oath letter if file is good and officer does not get suspicious?

torontoguy1981

Star Member
Mar 16, 2013
Morning

I did my test last month,... My test letter was yellow one, i got my oath letter(pink one) right after i finished my interview.. same office stc

rmust

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Nov-2011
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2012
Med's Request
27-March-2012
Med's Done....
31-March-2012
Passport Req..
22-June-12
VISA ISSUED...
27-July-12 (received Aug 2)
LANDED..........
04-Aug-12
I received my test invite on a yellow sheet last week, I hope I get the oath invite right after the test & interview, but I really think the colour of the test invite page is irrelevant.

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian24 said:
Hello All,

i had blue one and was having test in morning while another batch having yellow and came in afternoon so i guess it might be as per time of the test I.e Blue for morning and yellow for another batch .... :)

Oct27

Oct 27, 2014
sultanali said:
i had blue one and was having test in morning while another batch having yellow and came in afternoon so i guess it might be as per time of the test I.e Blue for morning and yellow for another batch .... :)
Can you please briefly explain your test experience?

Did you get oath letter at the spot?

Sisifo

Nov 5, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Colour is irrelevant and more likely based on what paper stock a particular office has. The test invites i saw others holding at Mississauga office during my test was all white and NO other colour. The oath invites issued after the interview were white as well.

Empirical-Scientist

Jun 4, 2012
Doesn't really matter. When you go for the test, you only show the first page of the test invite (the one containing your barcode or date/time, etc.). The rest are tucked away... (Nobody will look at the colored pages.)

NSBoy902

Star Member
Jun 30, 2013
Canadian24 said:
Hello All,

I believe color does not make a differences. One of my friend received a paper in white color and all it has mentioned what to bring for the interview and the test date.

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oct27 said:
Can you please briefly explain your test experience?

Did you get oath letter at the spot?
Test was pretty simple i had practice every thing from Apna Toronto , pretty much all question were same with more and less twisting of wording ,
Interview was smooth too .... just been asked what do you do for living .... checked all originals and thats it ... been told Oath Cermonay Letter would be send out by mail in 1 to 4 month
Local office is Scrborough , just to mentioned here when we been called for test they called "All Blue papper please come in for the test"

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Empirical-Scientist said:
Doesn't really matter. When you go for the test, you only show the first page of the test invite (the one containing your barcode or date/time, etc.). The rest are tucked away... (Nobody will look at the colored pages.)
Both were having same color :) in my case

poushi24

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
Sisifo said:
Colour is irrelevant and more likely based on what paper stock a particular office has. The test invites i saw others holding at Mississauga office during my test was all white and NO other colour. The oath invites issued after the interview were white as well.
Sisifo when and what time did you took your test? Is still Mississauga office issuing oath invite right after the test?

dav3000

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just realised my test is on a Saturday, Anyone scheduled to write their test on the 21st?