+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Colombo VFS

iamarvnd

Star Member
Apr 26, 2021
USA
Category........
STUDY
Anyone knows what's the processing time to get passport back after submitting it with PPR for stamping?

Thanks!!!

Deena_SL2023

Jul 14, 2023
Anyone knows what's the processing time to get passport back after submitting it with PPR for stamping?

Thanks!!!
Hi how long did it take to get your passport back from VFS Colombo? Mine is stuck there since 20th June. Is your application for PR or visit visa?

iamarvnd

Star Member
Apr 26, 2021
USA
Category........
STUDY
Hi how long did it take to get your passport back from VFS Colombo? Mine is stuck there since 20th June. Is your application for PR or visit visa?
Hello

It was for my parents' visitor visas. It took about 5 days to submit and get the passport back. I suggest you try tracking through the VFS portal or chat with them directly during working hours via their website.

Deena_SL2023

Jul 14, 2023
Hello

It was for my parents' visitor visas. It took about 5 days to submit and get the passport back. I suggest you try tracking through the VFS portal or chat with them directly during working hours via their website.
Thanks. I've been tracking it on the VFS portal. Shows that its been at the high commission since 21st June. When I call VFS they ask for the tracking ID and say the same thing. They refuse to give any further information and just say that they have no control over the processing times. I'm ok to wait a bit longer but I'm worried whether the passport is lost or misplaced given the delay

trymebeyonce2020

Feb 21, 2023
Hello

When you submit your passport at least you will get like 4 emails from them with the tracking ID No

Deena_SL2023

Jul 14, 2023
When you submit your passport at least you will get like 4 emails from them with the tracking ID No
Yup I got those. And the tracking ID shows its still at the high commission. But 3.5 weeks is a long time right? I've had my passport come back in 2 days for a visit visa so this seems too long