+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Colombian Police Clearance Certificate

Nartus

Star Member
Oct 11, 2016
Hi please i need your help
Would love to know if u get the pcc? And which one did u used) im trying to use omni bug find it hard to pay throu their website. Any advice plz??
Ok, first, they send the PCC directly to the embassy it never touches your hands.

Second, the link to the payment is: http://www.omnitempus.com/pagosonline/index.html unfortunately it is only in spanish.

In that link you will find this blankets, I will translate them for you:

Tipo de Documento (ID Type) You should choose PP Pasaporte*
Identificación cliente (ID) You should type your passport number *
Concepto (Concept) You should type "SOLICITUD DE BACKGROUND CHECK EMBAJADA DE CANADA" *
Total a pagar: Total Amount, you should type 65,000.00 *
Nombre o Razón Social (Full Name) *
Email *
Teléfono (Phone Number)

The click on "Continuar" botton.

You will be taken to other page:

Check box Acepto Términos y Condiciones Click Para Ver Información
Chech box "Pago Tarjeta Crédito"
Click on "Clic para continuar con el pago"

Then you will be taken to another page, asking for credit card details:

Tarjeta (Visa, master)
Cuotas ( type 1)
Tarjeta No (credit card number)
Fecha de Vencimiento (expiration date)
Mes Month
Año Year
Nombre en la Tarjeta Name that appears on the credit card
Código de Seguridad security code on the back of de credit card
Banco Emisor Tarjeta : Banc who issue the credit card (pick Banck outside of Colombia)
Tipo Identificación Type of ID, pick PP Passport
Identificación Tarjetahabiente ID number, (type passport number)
Fecha expedición Cédula (passport issue date)
Número Teléfono Móvil *(mobile number)
Teléfono Diurno *(night phone number)
Teléfono Nocturno *(day phone number)
Dirección Correspondencia (address)

Then click con "Continuar" Botton

Did you already contact Onmitempus asking for instructions in how to request the PCC? if not, do the following:

Write an email to: servicios@omnitempus.com

Subject: Certificado de Antecedentes Embajada de Canada
Body:
Debo realizar la solicitud del certificado de antecedentes para la Embajada de Canadá.

Vivo fuera de Colombia.

Agradecería mucho si pudieran hacerme llegar los instructivos y formatos para este fin, de preferencia en Ingles, pues el español no es mi idioma nativo

Muchas gracias

Un saludo,

They will replay with instructions.

sam doudi

Sep 14, 2017
Ok, first, they send the PCC directly to the embassy it never touches your hands.

Second, the link to the payment is: http://www.omnitempus.com/pagosonline/index.html unfortunately it is only in spanish.

In that link you will find this blankets, I will translate them for you:

Tipo de Documento (ID Type) You should choose PP Pasaporte*
Identificación cliente (ID) You should type your passport number *
Concepto (Concept) You should type "SOLICITUD DE BACKGROUND CHECK EMBAJADA DE CANADA" *
Total a pagar: Total Amount, you should type 65,000.00 *
Nombre o Razón Social (Full Name) *
Email *
Teléfono (Phone Number)

The click on "Continuar" botton.

You will be taken to other page:

Check box Acepto Términos y Condiciones Click Para Ver Información
Chech box "Pago Tarjeta Crédito"
Click on "Clic para continuar con el pago"

Then you will be taken to another page, asking for credit card details:

Tarjeta (Visa, master)
Cuotas ( type 1)
Tarjeta No (credit card number)
Fecha de Vencimiento (expiration date)
Mes Month
Año Year
Nombre en la Tarjeta Name that appears on the credit card
Código de Seguridad security code on the back of de credit card
Banco Emisor Tarjeta : Banc who issue the credit card (pick Banck outside of Colombia)
Tipo Identificación Type of ID, pick PP Passport
Identificación Tarjetahabiente ID number, (type passport number)
Fecha expedición Cédula (passport issue date)
Número Teléfono Móvil *(mobile number)
Teléfono Diurno *(night phone number)
Teléfono Nocturno *(day phone number)
Dirección Correspondencia (address)

Then click con "Continuar" Botton

Did you already contact Onmitempus asking for instructions in how to request the PCC? if not, do the following:

Write an email to: servicios@omnitempus.com

Subject: Certificado de Antecedentes Embajada de Canada
Body:
Debo realizar la solicitud del certificado de antecedentes para la Embajada de Canadá.

Vivo fuera de Colombia.

Agradecería mucho si pudieran hacerme llegar los instructivos y formatos para este fin, de preferencia en Ingles, pues el español no es mi idioma nativo

Muchas gracias

Un saludo,

They will replay with instructions.
Thank you so much for your answer
I contacted them and they sent me the link but http://www.omnitempus.com/pagosonline/index.html
But the link direct me just to www.omnitempus.com (inicio; certificado; contactis) no way to find this famous pagos
Ill wait few days to see if there s issue with the link
Thanx a lot

Nartus

Star Member
Oct 11, 2016
Thank you so much for your answer
I contacted them and they sent me the link but http://www.omnitempus.com/pagosonline/index.html
But the link direct me just to www.omnitempus.com (inicio; certificado; contactis) no way to find this famous pagos
Ill wait few days to see if there s issue with the link
Thanx a lot
That is strange man, I just open that link and it is working. Try to use other browser.

If you go to www.omnitempus.com you will never get to the payment section.

Reactions: sam doudi

MMRM

Feb 16, 2018
Hi Everyone!

I was wondering if anyone could help me with something, I have already make the payment to Omnitempus and I have ready the translation of the receipt, Omnitempus actually sent me an email yesterday letting me know that the information has been delivered to the embassy. However, at the time of submitting the document to my application, CIC is asking me for the following information: 1. Document Name / 2. Document Number / 3. Issue Date / 4. Expiry date.

According to Omnitempus they do not handle this information. Does anyone know what this information means and where do I get it from? CIC does not allow me to attach any receipt unless I provide this information.

Thank you for your help!
L.
Hi
I am at the same situation. Do you know the information we need to put on these fields 1. Document Name / 2. Document Number / 3. Issue Date / 4. Expiry date.

sam doudi

Sep 14, 2017
Hi Nartus
Before to upload Police Certification, CIC is asking for this information 1. Document Name / 2. Document Number / 3. Issue Date / 4. Expiry date. Do you know the information we need to put on these fields ?
My consultant sent the doc he didnt ask me to give him any further information will keep u updated
However im in group in telegran and people are sooo helpgul im sure they know the answer if u want i can add u to this group so u can ask

sam doudi

Sep 14, 2017
Reactions: Nartus

Nartus

Star Member
Oct 11, 2016
Hi Nartus
Before to upload Police Certification, CIC is asking for this information 1. Document Name / 2. Document Number / 3. Issue Date / 4. Expiry date. Do you know the information we need to put on these fields ?
MMRM sorry, I was here in this forum for a few days.

Man I don't know, it is difficult to say cuz we never get the PCC on our hands. The only thing it cross my mind is to put on Document Name: Police Certificate, Document Number: Unknown, Issue date: an approximate date when you think it was issue, maybe 5 days after omnitempus confirm they start the process, expiry date: one year later of the issue date.

And then add a LOE explaning everything and attach online payment and confirmation email from omnitempus stating they delivered the PCC and confirmation email from visa office that they got the PCC.

Nartus

Star Member
Oct 11, 2016
Thank u soo soo much
Your detailed info was soooo helpful as i couldnt open it here in my country i asked freind in frànce to do it and as she dosnt speak spanich i just write here what u sent me
Very very helpful thank u sooooo much really appreciate
Nice man, your welcome. As the PCC is delivered directly to the embassy, you can attach a LOE explaning everything and attach too the confirmation email from the LVO stating they got the PCC.

jjurado

Feb 7, 2018
Hi Nartus
Hi, same situation. Finally, did you upload that letter of explanation with the receipt from Omnitempus? Does it work? Thank you

Nartus

Star Member
Oct 11, 2016
Hi, same situation. Finally, did you upload that letter of explanation with the receipt from Omnitempus? Does it work? Thank you
Yes, I did that, and it worked. Besides that I uploaded the email that bogota immigration wrote to me confirming my PCC was uploaded.

jjurado

Feb 7, 2018
Yes, I did that, and it worked. Besides that I uploaded the email that bogota immigration wrote to me confirming my PCC was uploaded.
Thanks a lot! Another question, how long did it take until you saw that the CIC changed the status of your background check in your CIC's account? Thanks

Jb2367

May 9, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to upload my experiences getting the Colombian Police Certificate because it was very stressful not to have any background or timelines available to me during my process.

Background: I'm a US Citizen applying for Temporary Work Permit for which CIC required a Colombian Police Certificate.

Dates:
Work Permit Application submitted: 4/11/18
Colombian Police Certificate Request: 4/20/18
Submitted information & payment to Omnitempus: 4/25/18
Omnitempus dispatched certificate to embassy: 5/2/18
I uploaded Omni receipt and confirmation to CIC portal: 5/5/18
Confirmation from embassy in BOG that it had been received and uploaded: 5/8/18 11:00 am
Work Permit Approval form received: 5/8/18 2:00 pm

Some things to keep in mind:
- Omnitempus has an online payment that allows you to pay from outside Colombia but the payment info can be tricky if you don't speak Spanish. However, if you do speak Spanish, the people work work at Omnitempus are very helpful, so if you have any problems, just call and ask.
- The Canadian embassy in Bogota say they can't confirm receipt of documents but they will if you email them in English at:
<re-immigration.bogota@international.gc.ca>
- You can't call the Visa Office of the Canadian embassy in Bogota - they only answer emails.
- You must upload to the CIC portal your receipt from the purchase of the Certificate, confirmation that it has been sent, and a letter explaining the documents. If any document is in Spanish, it must be translated officially into English.

I hope this helps!

sam doudi

Sep 14, 2017
Thank u so much
I already sent an email to cic i just aploaded the omnipentus receipt and they email confirmation on februry 26 (everything was in spanich) and i didnt get the confirmation from the canadian rmbassy in bogota
The cic didnt ask me for further info but im still waiting for ppr

sam doudi

Sep 14, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to upload my experiences getting the Colombian Police Certificate because it was very stressful not to have any background or timelines available to me during my process.

Background: I'm a US Citizen applying for Temporary Work Permit for which CIC required a Colombian Police Certificate.

Dates:
Work Permit Application submitted: 4/11/18
Colombian Police Certificate Request: 4/20/18
Submitted information & payment to Omnitempus: 4/25/18
Omnitempus dispatched certificate to embassy: 5/2/18
I uploaded Omni receipt and confirmation to CIC portal: 5/5/18
Confirmation from embassy in BOG that it had been received and uploaded: 5/8/18 11:00 am
Work Permit Approval form received: 5/8/18 2:00 pm

Some things to keep in mind:
- Omnitempus has an online payment that allows you to pay from outside Colombia but the payment info can be tricky if you don't speak Spanish. However, if you do speak Spanish, the people work work at Omnitempus are very helpful, so if you have any problems, just call and ask.
- The Canadian embassy in Bogota say they can't confirm receipt of documents but they will if you email them in English at:
<re-immigration.bogota@international.gc.ca>
- You can't call the Visa Office of the Canadian embassy in Bogota - they only answer emails.
- You must upload to the CIC portal your receipt from the purchase of the Certificate, confirmation that it has been sent, and a letter explaining the documents. If any document is in Spanish, it must be translated officially into English.

I hope this helps!
Congratulations for getting the work permit