+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

College says they would give the transcript in our hand with From Address as college address

vijaysanthoshkumar

Apr 23, 2018
Bangalore
Hi All,

My college says that they would hand over the transcript in my hand in a sealed and signed cover with From Address as college address by stamping it and not hand written and I have to send it to WES. Can anyone let me know whether this would consider as official by WES or whether they would come to know that I have sent it?

raja1028

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Hi All,

My college says that they would hand over the transcript in my hand in a sealed and signed cover with From Address as college address by stamping it and not hand written and I have to send it to WES. Can anyone let me know whether this would consider as official by WES or whether they would come to know that I have sent it?
Yes its accepted and no problem with it, as most of the colleges in India follow the same. Even i took my transcripts by hand from my college and sent them to WES by pasting college address in the place of from address.

AjayB123

Jul 29, 2018
you should be fine.In my case, college put stamp on envelop and I mailed it myself. In wes, it shows - sent directly by university.