+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

College Fees Payment - Wire Transfer

Amina97

Apr 7, 2018
Hello.
I have been accepted to Humber College and I want to pay my tuition fees for fall 2018.

This is what their page says: "WIRE TRANSFER: Please make sure to clearly indicate your full name and your Humber Number which begins with an N. Your Humber Number is your account number and must be included when the wire transfer is sent. The "payee" is Humber College".

However, I wanted to know if I should include the alphabet-N in the account number since most accounts do not include alphabets. Also, my full name will only appear in the customer's details and not the beneficiary details, right?
Thanks.

Last edited:

satinderbasota

Aug 18, 2017
Hii i have also filled my tution fees of humber college on 6th april through bank transfer.
Can u share your profile and your course

satinderbasota

Aug 18, 2017
Hello.
I have been accepted to Humber College and I want to pay my tuition fees for fall 2018.

This is what their page says: "WIRE TRANSFER: Please make sure to clearly indicate your full name and your Humber Number which begins with an N. Your Humber Number is your account number and must be included when the wire transfer is sent. The "payee" is Humber College".

However, I wanted to know if I should include the alphabet-N in the account number since most accounts do not include alphabets. Also, my full name will only appear in the customer's details and not the beneficiary details, right?
Thanks.
You have to inculed N as it is your Humber number

Amina97

Apr 7, 2018
Hii i have also filled my tution fees of humber college on 6th april through bank transfer.
Can u share your profile and your course
I have been accepted into the Multimedia Design and Development program. I don't know how to share my profile with you.:(

Amina97

Apr 7, 2018
M applying for wireless telecommunication.... u can share ur IELTS band score and ur qulaification etc
IELTS Band - 8
Also, I wanted to know where will my full name appear in the transaction? As they have indicated "Please make sure to clearly indicate your full name and your Humber Number which begins with an N"
It will not appear in the beneficiary details side, right?

dovahkiin

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Hello.

Thanks.
I gave my fee through Thomas Cook... It generally takes a couple of days to reflect wire transfer but they deposited the fee directly through their Canadian accounts... It's a much safer and quick option imo and they charge just ₹ 900 extra for the service... which is reasonable i guess and they do this a lot... so they know exactly what details to fill

Reactions: astraldust

Elidafg18

Jun 9, 2018
IELTS Band - 8
Also, I wanted to know where will my full name appear in the transaction? As they have indicated "Please make sure to clearly indicate your full name and your Humber Number which begins with an N"
It will not appear in the beneficiary details side, right?
Hi, I was reading your question because I’m also having some doubts about paying my tuition fee via wire transfer, I want to know where did you put your name and Humber number in the wire transfer? Because I don’t know in wich space I could indicate it too? Hope you see this message!!! Regards

xecuter

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
'
Hello.

Thanks.
When you go to the bank to initiate the wire transfer, they will give you the form to complete the information which will include:

Sender's Name: XXXX
Sender's Address, phone number: XXX
...etc

Then it will ask for the beneficiary's information which is your College's banking details, amount..etc.

Then there is a "Remarks" section on the bank's form where you can input a few words. That's when you state your student ID number...etc

Hope this helps.

Good luck!