+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

College doubts-Canadore or Nipissing?

JPE

Nov 8, 2023
Hi! Does anyone has studied at Canadore College or Nipissing University? Please, I would like to know how these college/University are. Are they worth it? I have to make a decision but I'm nervous wether they are good or not. I'm really excited to enhance my knowledges and I wouldn't like to waste my time or money.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi! Does anyone has studied at Canadore College or Nipissing University? Please, I would like to know how these college/University are. Are they worth it? I have to make a decision but I'm nervous wether they are good or not. I'm really excited to enhance my knowledges and I wouldn't like to waste my time or money.
Neither are top schools. One is a university and the other is a college so can’t compare. What are you wanting to study and what are your goals? What is your work and education history? What is your citizenship? Does your family have savings or would they be taking a loan to pay for your studies?

JPE

Nov 8, 2023
Neither are top schools. One is a university and the other is a college so can’t compare. What are you wanting to study and what are your goals? What is your work and education history? What is your citizenship? Does your family have savings or would they be taking a loan to pay for your studies?

I’m in my senior year right now. I want to study something related to arts, it can be graphic design or animation (I know they have different backgrounds) but my main goal right now is to improve my art skills and perhaps in the future participate in a movie. I only have my tourist visa but I’m planning to make the first moves to get the student permission this year. And my family I guess they would take a loan.