+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Co Applicant invite accepted for Citizenship but doesn't reflect in my account

sabir_88

Jun 7, 2018
Hello, I have started a group application for my family for Citizenship. I have filled out the application for myself and my 2 kids. I have sent an invite to my spouse as a Co-Applicant. My spouse has received the invite, accepted it, created a new IRCC account, and filled out the application. But my IRCC account still doesn't reflect the Co applicant's application and it shows that the invite is not accepted. I'm unable to proceed to make the payment for 2 adults and 2 kids without this step. How does this work? Does anyone have experience?

Kj321

Jun 30, 2020
Hello, I have started a group application for my family for Citizenship. I have filled out the application for myself and my 2 kids. I have sent an invite to my spouse as a Co-Applicant. My spouse has received the invite, accepted it, created a new IRCC account, and filled out the application. But my IRCC account still doesn't reflect the Co applicant's application and it shows that the invite is not accepted. I'm unable to proceed to make the payment for 2 adults and 2 kids without this step. How does this work? Does anyone have experience?
Hello, I'm in the same situation. My spouse received the invitation and created application but my account says invitation not accepted.

sabir_88

Jun 7, 2018
You need to complete your application and make the payment for yourself or both. Your spouse's application will then be linked. Mine was completed that way.

minariahi

Dec 16, 2023
Hello everybody
I wanted to submit my application but my husband`s that my husband received an email that my invitation has been canceled!!
I did not see his application on my account, the same as the others but how can I link it again, it does not let me link it again!!

mrpm

Nov 12, 2020
The person you invited creates their account, then when they log in, there's a button called "My Actions."

Click on that and they can accept the invitation, and the applications are then linked.

KumarD2020

Jul 14, 2020
i can see the invitation on my account , as send by my spouse , but once i enter the answer it say something went wrong , try again ,,,, i cannot link my account with my spouse ,,, any idea or solution ?