+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Closed work permit remarks

starboy123

Jul 26, 2020
My closed work permit has remark as "authorized to work at company and client sites across Canada". Does that mean I can work in any province/city other than what is stated on my closed work permit ?

Additionally, under conditions it says "Not Authorized to work in any Location other than stated". What does that mean?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My closed work permit has remark as "authorized to work at company and client sites across Canada". Does that mean I can work in any province/city other than what is stated on my closed work permit ?

Additionally, under conditions it says "Not Authorized to work in any Location other than stated". What does that mean?
Was there a location stated in your WP application?

bhisham

Star Member
Sep 4, 2011
Did you get any answer on this? also if your location is Toronto on CWP then can you work in Montreal?

AnyUserName

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021

Did you get any answers to this?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020

It means you are allowed to work at the site mentioned on your work permit only.