+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Clinical Research

Jijojohn@1234

Feb 17, 2020
Dear All,

I am a Nurse with a clinical research diploma and do have an experience of overall 8+yrs in Healthcare.
I don't have experience in clinical nursing but do have a good experience in Nursing operations and clinical research coordination.
Do Canada have clinical research opportunities and is there any way to apply directly to the Canadian research companies.

Kindly reply ......

Jijo John

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Dear All,

I am a Nurse with a clinical research diploma and do have an experience of overall 8+yrs in Healthcare.
I don't have experience in clinical nursing but do have a good experience in Nursing operations and clinical research coordination.
Do Canada have clinical research opportunities and is there any way to apply directly to the Canadian research companies.

Kindly reply ......

Jijo John
Most of the clinical research positions are in the hospitals. Canada doesn’t have a particularly big pharma industry. Without any experience you are unlikely to get a position especially if you are to not able to work in Canada.

Last edited:

Jijojohn@1234

Feb 17, 2020
Most of the clinical research positions are in hospitals. Canada doesn’t have a particularly big pharma industry. Without any experience, you are unlikely to get a position especially if you are to able to work in Canada.
I do have clinical research hospital experience..... but how I should apply .....plz suggest some hospitals name........

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
No ......
Most employers are unwilling to go through the time and expense of hiring someone from abroad. Would look at whether you qualify for permanent residency. Are you from the US by any chance? Have you looked if you qualify for IEC? You can certainly try to apply for positions from abroad but it will be hard to find an employer willing to go through the hassle unless they can’t find anyone in Canada because of a shortage of workers.