+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Client(work) location or employer location in EE?

rkurtur

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends,

My employer(who pays for me) is in Ottawa but my client location is Toronto where I work now. I got Invitation and in the process of filling forms but I came across about work location , intended employment location , work history address etc. I am confused now which address I need to give in my forms. Is it Ottawa or Toronto ?

Please provide ur inputs ? Thanks in advance.

jb_cec

Mar 24, 2015
hey buddy I am in the same situation as you were. I work through an employment agency for the client. It is the agency which pays me and deduct my taxes so technically agency is my employer but i work at client's location. So I am confused about which address i need to put in the forms while filling job location details. Should I put my agency's address or client's address? Any help would be appreciated. thanks.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
rkurtur said:
Hi friends,

My employer(who pays for me) is in Ottawa but my client location is Toronto where I work now. I got Invitation and in the process of filling forms but I came across about work location , intended employment location , work history address etc. I am confused now which address I need to give in my forms. Is it Ottawa or Toronto ?

As far as I know, you need to put the details of the actual location where you worked at. The reference letter should also have these details.

vishal786543

Feb 26, 2018
Hi friends,

Hello rkurtur, I am in same situation as you were, i see you have updated that your application was processed, how did you mention address in your profile, was it employer or client, i need guidance if you can help

Thanks

Thiaga

Aug 14, 2019
Hello rkurtur, I am in same situation as you were, i see you have updated that your application was processed, how did you mention address in your profile, was it employer or client, i need guidance if you can help

Thanks
Hi Vishal, Were you able to find an answer? Am on the same boat.. please let me know