+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Client Information

Sheri86

Aug 18, 2021
Hello

I am going to apply visit visa for my parent via secured GC key account.

1) Itnery is mandatory to ulpoad in the system ? What i know before it is not necessary for it

2) should i validated and sign the application form before uploading in the system?

Please give ur opion so that i can submit the application

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
My status is under review, haven't yet got the decision. Travel date mentioned in 5257e form will pass by end of month for me.

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
Hmm I see...infact the dates that I had stated to travel passed by and then the approval came....hv given pp to vfs office now...
Do let us know how long does it take for passport to get stamped and returned. I am assuming you have availed self drop/pickup at VFS Delhi instead of courier.

ALNahiyan

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
No, same review state, I am still waiting for the decision.

I hope you got your passport with visa stamped. Do share the time taken. When are you leaving for Canada ?
Yes passport & visa stamped from New Delhi office. Had arranged passport pick up from home. To & fro took total 7 days. No plans to go now as dates have passed by when intended to travel, but no worries the validity is for 10 years so may be next time.

Reactions: vijayar

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
ohh sorry to hear that....let me know if u need any help.
It is, what it is!

Thank you for your concern. Guess nothing much anyone can do now. I will consider reapplying next year. Will try and order GCMS notes via contacts in Canada to be better informed and prepared for the next application.

I was also contemplating applying for reconsideration but not sure if that will have a negative impact on my file and future applications. Would be happy to get some advice on that.

ALNahiyan

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
It is, what it is!

Thank you for your concern. Guess nothing much anyone can do now. I will consider reapplying next year. Will try and order GCMS notes via contacts in Canada to be better informed and prepared for the next application.

I was also contemplating applying for reconsideration but not sure if that will have a negative impact on my file and future applications. Would be happy to get some advice on that.
If you are based out of India, then can hv a quick call with u to understand ur case and let u know my case n doc's submitted. And then u can proceed accordingly.