+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Client Information

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
did you provided client information through webforms or any other way ?
Yes I did via webforms well before the first due by date. I only got a standard mail confirmation of webform submission, nothing else and no status change - it is still showing not provided.

KSA_KSA

Sep 29, 2022
Yes I did via webforms well before the first due by date. I only got a standard mail confirmation of webform submission, nothing else and no status change - it is still showing not provided.
I didn't responded to that thinking a system glitch , lets see what happens. 90days past , eligibility review not even started yet.

ALNahiyan

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
guys any success yet to those who had been seeing a date under option doc's as "reqd by". Now that the date is not to be seen, yet it shows "Not Provided" against "Client Information". So just wanted to know whether thru webform or attach doc to existing file which ever mode, did anyone get any +ve feedback ?

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
So
guys any success yet to those who had been seeing a date under option doc's as "reqd by". Now that the date is not to be seen, yet it shows "Not Provided" against "Client Information". So just wanted to know whether thru webform or attach doc to existing file which ever mode, did anyone get any +ve feedback ?
Some of the applicants have got the approval without responding to this. Some have submitted additional documents via webform but there was no acknowledgment for the same however they have got approval. Most are still waiting for the decision. Submission of documents seems to have no bearing for this.

ALNahiyan

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
So

Some of the applicants have got the approval without responding to this. Some have submitted additional documents via webform but there was no acknowledgment for the same however they have got approval. Most are still waiting for the decision. Submission of documents seems to have no bearing for this.
did u get visa ? or any email offline for the same ? or any specific reply aftr sending thru webform ?

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
did u get visa ? or any email offline for the same ? or any specific reply aftr sending thru webform ?
I am still waiting.Review started end July, status quo since then. For the documents i submitted via webform i just got a standard templated reply. They have not added the same to my application or have given any further acknowledgement.

ALNahiyan

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
I am still waiting.Review started end July, status quo since then. For the documents i submitted via webform i just got a standard templated reply. They have not added the same to my application or have given any further acknowledgement.
yes in my case also just std template type reply...no changes from "not provided" to "provided".... application was submitted in mid-may (including biometric) and since then just waiting.....crossed over 157+ days

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
I received an email today from IRCC agent confirming that they are in receipt of the additional documents that I had sent via webform in late Sept (when the client information issue cropped up) and that they have forwarded the same to my Visa Office i.e in India. For any further information & updates on my application, they have asked me to get in touch with the India Visa Office.

Wanted to check with others who have sent in additional document, if this is a standard receipt confirmation mail for webform? Can I expect a result in coming days post this?

ALNahiyan

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
I received an email today from IRCC agent confirming that they are in receipt of the additional documents that I had sent via webform in late Sept (when the client information issue cropped up) and that they have forwarded the same to my Visa Office i.e in India. For any further information & updates on my application, they have asked me to get in touch with the India Visa Office.

Wanted to check with others who have sent in additional document, if this is a standard receipt confirmation mail for webform? Can I expect a result in coming days post this?
yes I rcvd the same on Oct 28th from ircc donotreply email Id saying "We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the supporting documents were received by the responsible office"

ALNahiyan

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019

Is ur India Visa Office - New Delhi ? Mine is New Delhi and I find them extremely slow in processing files... and btw did u u also submit anything after the email to the India office also ? I mean the same doc's which u had sent via webform earlier ?

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
Is ur India Visa Office - New Delhi ? Mine is New Delhi and I find them extremely slow in processing files... and btw did u u also submit anything after the email to the India office also ? I mean the same doc's which u had sent via webform earlier ?
Yes, by default it must New Delhi. I didn't submit anything further after the last webform. The document I have submitted via webform has been forwarded to the Visa Office. That is what the agent mentioned in the email.

ALNahiyan

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Yes, by default it must New Delhi. I didn't submit anything further after the last webform. The document I have submitted via webform has been forwarded to the Visa Office. That is what the agent mentioned in the email.
Yes same here. But u reside in Delhi, then the visa office is Delhi. But those who have applied from other cities like Indore, Chennai, Mumbai have got their results faster and from that local VFS office the next steps were concluded.

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
Yes same here. But u reside in Delhi, then the visa office is Delhi. But those who have applied from other cities like Indore, Chennai, Mumbai have got their results faster and from that local VFS office the next steps were concluded.
VFS does not play any role in any Visa decision making process. They are just an outsourced agency to take care of certain activities in the visa application process like biometric, passport transport handling to and fro from embassy, offline submission etc.

ALNahiyan

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
VFS does not play any role in any Visa decision making process. They are just an outsourced agency to take care of certain activities in the visa application process like biometric, passport transport handling to and fro from embassy, offline submission etc.
Bro today got email of approval with passport request & Correspondence Letter...inshallah u will get soon d good news

Reactions: vijayar