+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Client Information

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Can you share what exactly you mentioned in the declaration form? Can it be assumed that this is the pending 'Client Information' document that they are expecting? Not sure why IRCC will expect you to proactively & mandatorily upload a document that is anyways mentioned as Optional. Unless it is specifically asked for by them.

Also has the date change stopped or the notification of 'client information required" now showing a different message in your application, after you submitted the declaration form ?
under the optional documents section there are 2 things, first one is declaration form IMM 5257 Schedule 1 form and second one is client information where the applicant can submit any optional documents ... i left only schedule 1 form as i thought it is only required for 18 or above applicants however i did included optional documents

No.... date is still going forward i just sent the form day b4 yesterday through webform so lets see what happened after few days

Last edited:

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
under the optional documents section there are 2 things, first one is declaration form IMM 5257 Schedule 1 form and second one is client information where the applicant can submit any optional documents ... i left only schedule 1 form as i thought it is only required for 18 or above applicants however i did included optional documents

No.... date is still going forward i just sent the form day b4 yesterday through webform so lets see what happened after few days
You got "Client Information" for not uploading the first document (IMM5257) ? For Client Information what did you submit ?

I had uploaded the IMM5257 Schedule 1 form at time of submitting the application. Second one I had left as I was not sure what to upload since most of the information was already provided in the mandatory documents.

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
You got "Client Information" for not uploading the first document (IMM5257) ? For Client Information what did you submit ?

I had uploaded the IMM5257 Schedule 1 form at time of submitting the application. Second one I had left as I was not sure what to upload since most of the information was already provided in the mandatory documents.
I added some of the documents which I couldn't included in support section due to size restrictions so I made a separate file and uploaded in the client information coz that part is created for that reason

ALNahiyan

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Guys anyone who could successfully resolve this point of "Client Information" and can guide others on how to work towards it ?

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Guys anyone who could successfully resolve this point of "Client Information" and can guide others on how to work towards it ?
nothing happened so far... i had already sent declaration form via web form and raised a technical report for this issue but still date is going forward everyday and i think it will never ending

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
nothing happened so far... i had already sent declaration form via web form and raised a technical report for this issue but still date is going forward everyday and i think it will never ending
Any acknowledgement you have received offline to the documents submitted ? Date is moving forward for all.

Also if anyone has recieved PPR and BVL inspite of this issue please do let us know.

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Any acknowledgement you have received offline to the documents submitted ? Date is moving forward for all.

Also if anyone has recieved PPR and BVL inspite of this issue please do let us know.
got the following reply only:

Dear client,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We confirm the receipt of your IRCC Web Form via this automated response.

We are committed to respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. It is not necessary to send us another message, unless your situation has changed.

Please note that IRCC’s communications are in English or French, Canada's two official languages.

In the meantime, we would like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship requests:

lisa9292

Sep 26, 2022
I am experiencing the same as all of you in this group. Request for optional client information. No way to upload your letter/document & date keeps changing. I reported technical issue and also uploaded my letters to add to my application for this client information through the web form. After reading everyone's comments here I used the link below as that appears to be the place to add the client information if you wish as optional document. I just wrote letters showing additional pics, calls, chats & flights during the process since I first applied with brief details of anything that would help strengthen my application. This is what they ask for during the actual in person interviews when you have one. To ask for it to be sent online is indication of interview being waived and go to final decision.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
I am experiencing the same as all of you in this group. Request for optional client information. No way to upload your letter/document & date keeps changing. I reported technical issue and also uploaded my letters to add to my application for this client information through the web form. After reading everyone's comments here I used the link below as that appears to be the place to add the client information if you wish as optional document. I just wrote letters showing additional pics, calls, chats & flights during the process since I first applied with brief details of anything that would help strengthen my application. This is what they ask for during the actual in person interviews when you have one. To ask for it to be sent online is indication of interview being waived and go to final decision.

What visa u applied?

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
The required by date has now been removed though the optional document is still shown as not provided.

KSA_KSA

Sep 29, 2022

did your status changed from not provided to provided ?