+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Client Information

ALNahiyan

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Guys, please help !!

The status of review has changed to "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements". Now After clicking on "View submitted application or upload doc's" under the "Optional doc's" it says "Required by 4th October"

My questions -

Q1) is this normal ? or do I need to provide with client information ? B'coz it comes under "optional doc's"

Q2) How do i send them as I do not find any upload button ?

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Guys, please help !!

The status of review has changed to "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements". Now After clicking on "View submitted application or upload doc's" under the "Optional doc's" it says "Required by 4th October"

My questions -

Q1) is this normal ? or do I need to provide with client information ? B'coz it comes under "optional doc's"

Q2) How do i send them as I do not find any upload button ?
Same happened with me so i sent the form through this link:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Can you please guide me how have u prepared ur form ? And what details / content should we add / include...pls need urgent help.
you can download the form from online, link is there where date is mentioned and complete the form n validate it and save it in your computer then go the that above link and click "add a document to your application" then complete all the required details and attach the form and submit.

Reactions: Kornet

ALNahiyan

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Under Optional doc's:-

1) IMM5257 (Application for a Temp Res. Visa Made Outside Canada) - this was filled and shared by me when I had submitted my details and made the payment.

2) I am being asked to provide "Client Information Form". Under the heading "Details", it says "Not Provided". And there is just a "?" (question mark button) next to Client Information. There is no link to download or fill the form. And it says "required by 5th October"

Please help me with your contact no. if u r from India or share ur whatsapp no. so that I can call you and understand the whole thing...

Reactions: Kornet

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Under Optional doc's:-

1) IMM5257 (Application for a Temp Res. Visa Made Outside Canada) - this was filled and shared by me when I had submitted my details and made the payment.

2) I am being asked to provide "Client Information Form". Under the heading "Details", it says "Not Provided". And there is just a "?" (question mark button) next to Client Information. There is no link to download or fill the form. And it says "required by 5th October"

Please help me with your contact no. if u r from India or share ur whatsapp no. so that I can call you and understand the whole thing...
It says:

"If you would like to provide more information about your application that you have not already provided, you can attach a letter of explanation to your application"

so if u r talking about this then no need to do anything if u don' have anything further to provide and strengthening ur application or else if u missed something to provide any document/detail then u can send at any time during the application is in progress

pujadoshi93

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
I am in the same boat. Applied for my parents. Added client information for primary applicant (father).

Now the portal is showing missing client information for mother (upload by 4th October). Not sure why they want an optional document ..

ALNahiyan

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
It says:

"If you would like to provide more information about your application that you have not already provided, you can attach a letter of explanation to your application"

so if u r talking about this then no need to do anything if u don' have anything further to provide and strengthening ur application or else if u missed something to provide any document/detail then u can send at any time during the application is in progress
The date in the portal is changing. 1st it was "required by 4th October". Then it became "required by 5th October". Now today it has become "required by 6th October".

You faced the same thing ? after that any update ? I mean ur visa is approved. Please do keep me posted on ur timelines and status. Will really be helpful for me.

bhaumikmca28

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Anand, Gujarat, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I also got such request to upload this optional document. Is it mandatory to upload? I am waiting for the decision since 29 November, 2021.

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
I too saw this in my application just today. Nothing was there till yesterday. This issue is being discussed here too - what is a document named Client Information ??? please | Canada Immigration Forum (canadavisa.com)

Most likely this is a glitch from their side. Also, this is part of optional document, the status is showing no additional documents is required, and there is no document link to upload, I am guessing it can be ignored (for IRCC to resolve at the backend). Most have also reported that the required date also keeps changing every day; I have to check it tomorrow.

In any case I will call IRCC helpline and check if application is in order and any further documents is required.

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
The date in the portal is changing. 1st it was "required by 4th October". Then it became "required by 5th October". Now today it has become "required by 6th October".

You faced the same thing ? after that any update ? I mean ur visa is approved. Please do keep me posted on ur timelines and status. Will really be helpful for me.
Yes it is getting change everyday from Oct 3 to now Oct 6 but i have already sent the declaration form (which i left at the time of app submission) through webform and other link too and got auto reply as confirmation from them. I applied visit visa for my son on Sep 10, 2022 and eligibility has been started from Sep 13, background check not required bcoz of minor and rest everything is same

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
I too saw this in my application just today. Nothing was there till yesterday. This issue is being discussed here too - what is a document named Client Information ??? please | Canada Immigration Forum (canadavisa.com)

Most likely this is a glitch from their side. Also, this is part of optional document, the status is showing no additional documents is required, and there is no document link to upload, I am guessing it can be ignored (for IRCC to resolve at the backend). Most have also reported that the required date also keeps changing every day; I have to check it tomorrow.

In any case I will call IRCC helpline and check if application is in order and any further documents is required.
If the due date would keep changing every day then there is a chance of getting decision delayed bcoz on the same page at top, it is mentioned that:

Did we request an additional document from you?

If we requested additional documentation to support your application, please upload, the document (s) requested. When the document is uploaded, select the "next" button to sign and submit the document(s). Once you've uploaded the document(s) requested, you will receive a confirmation message in your account.
If "overdue" appears in the status column, it means you have missed the deadline to upload the requested information. If you miss the deadline, you will not be able to submit the additional document(s) and a decision about your application will be made based on the information previously provided.

so in this way we never missed the deadline and will not receive the final decision.....Lol

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
Yes it is getting change everyday from Oct 3 to now Oct 6 but i have already sent the declaration form (which i left at the time of app submission) through webform and other link too and got auto reply as confirmation from them. I applied visit visa for my son on Sep 10, 2022 and eligibility has been started from Sep 13, background check not required bcoz of minor and rest everything is same
Can you share what exactly you mentioned in the declaration form? Can it be assumed that this is the pending 'Client Information' document that they are expecting? Not sure why IRCC will expect you to proactively & mandatorily upload a document that is anyways mentioned as Optional. Unless it is specifically asked for by them.

Also has the date change stopped or the notification of 'client information required" now showing a different message in your application, after you submitted the declaration form ?

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
If the due date would keep changing every day then there is a chance of getting decision delayed bcoz on the same page at top, it is mentioned that:

Did we request an additional document from you?

If we requested additional documentation to support your application, please upload, the document (s) requested. When the document is uploaded, select the "next" button to sign and submit the document(s). Once you've uploaded the document(s) requested, you will receive a confirmation message in your account.
If "overdue" appears in the status column, it means you have missed the deadline to upload the requested information. If you miss the deadline, you will not be able to submit the additional document(s) and a decision about your application will be made based on the information previously provided.

so in this way we never missed the deadline and will not receive the final decision.....Lol
LOL ! --- You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round!

Last edited: